439 replies to this topic

#201 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113097 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

I just finished work and started drinking. This has the potential to go 20 pages.

#202 orudis

orudis

Deputy Comptroller of Rarts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25658 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

I just wanted a Weeper Free Week in the PH. Honest to gods truth. And the only person who knows and can verify that will remain un-named because I was simply venting to him before the thread started. The fact that you jumped right into it drove me over the edge. Listen, (and I'm not gonna call you "toots" or "sugartits" or any other condescending name) just because there is a thread out there that doesn't have a little star next to it indicating you have commented means that you should. I get the impression that you feel the need to be in EVERY conversation here in the PH. Once you got the label of "Attention Whore" you took it to be a badge of honor... it's not! If someone called me out as an attenion whore, or calls BS on me, I lay off and let the dust settle. You seem to take it fuel to just get in there even more.Lay off... just a bit. And you won't be so polarizing. I've seen it before in here. I hate to say it (because frankly you do seem to be nice, and the comparison might not be entirely fair) but it reminds me of when Tankard came in here. Too much... Too fast... Made enemies without understanding why he was making enemies. I wouldn't say you are making enemies... just annoying the living piss out of well... at least me. The other component is all the friggin Weeper Worship... and you don't have any control over that. It's just unreal how they are fawning over you. A guy doesn't get this kind of attention, and certainly has to go through the school of hard knocks to understand the inner workings of the PH. But the guys have pretty much given you the keys to the kingdom. Again... that is not your fault. I was just tired of all of it... your involvement in nearly every thread and the inevitable Weeper Worship that ensued.You asked... I warned you... Badogg even warned you as I was typing this...That is all.Now we can take this to 20 pages.

Seems more reasonable to me that we have a deerslyr free week first. I also can't take you seriously if you think tankard didn't know why he was making enemies or doing it intentionally, and comparing weeperow to tankard is particularly absurd.

#203 Deerslyr

Deerslyr

Disliker of Nut Kicking

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23807 posts
  • LocationGod's Country!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:49 PM

Seems more reasonable to me that we have a deerslyr free week first. I also can't take you seriously if you think tankard didn't know why he was making enemies or doing it intentionally, and comparing weeperow to tankard is particularly absurd.

Funny thing is that over the years I have given several Deerslyr Free Weeks. And to my credit, I DID say that the Tankard comparison might not exactly be fair. No, they aren't the same... but I think you have a different view of Tankard than I did. Either way... I don't really give a flying rats ass if you want a Deerslyr Free Week first... although I would give it to you to prove, if anything, that if one of the guys left and went absent for a week that no one would really care. But if Weeper was absent for a week... ZOMG!!! Mix Tape!!!

#204 Augie1991

Augie1991

8 Lives

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23746 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:50 PM

*****patiently waits for Hiller thread********

#205 CaptRon

CaptRon

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31635 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

If I'm not mistaken Orudis is a lawyer too?This might become an epic argument guys. Git yer popcorn!!Posted Image

#206 Dave

Dave

Grammaraticus of Titty Money

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32475 posts
  • LocationLugnar Island

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

I think we need Thunderdome™ to straighten this shit out.

#207 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113097 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

although I would give it to you to prove, if anything, that if one of the guys left and went absent for a week that no one would really care. But if Weeper was absent for a week... ZOMG!!! Mix Tape!!!

But again, there's a couple hundred of us dudes, but the 'regulars' with boobs, you can count on one hand.Like it or not, that matters.

#208 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113097 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:57 PM

I think we need Thunderdome™ to straighten this shit out.

Two Men Enter. One Man Flounces.

#209 siouxbrewer

siouxbrewer

Comptroller of Teh Beefs and other beeflike animals that are tas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8284 posts
  • LocationGreat Plains, KS

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

*goes masterblaster on yer punk asses*

#210 AspenLeif

AspenLeif

Comptroller of Gingerliness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28440 posts
  • LocationAspen, CO

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:01 PM

But again, there's a couple hundred of us dudes, but the 'regulars' with boobs, you can count on one hand.Like it or not, that matters.

I disagree. After reading this thread I see quite a few boobs and a polethera of vaginas. MB

#211 Deerslyr

Deerslyr

Disliker of Nut Kicking

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23807 posts
  • LocationGod's Country!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:01 PM

I think I understand your annoyance with the revolving Weeper posts. But I can't possibly know which threads you want me to be in and which you do not. I am entitled to jump into all of them, aren't I?I only wore the AW badge of honor because I felt I had to, if I was going to survive here at all. If you recall, I was highly offended by that comment. I don't post any more often than Stain or Dis or Mic and no one seems to call them that. Perhaps my content isnt humorous to you, but enough people "get me" here, so I'm staying. I am not going to let any of you scare or "neg 1" me away. There are several posters here that I find highly annoying and I don't interact with them. They have every right to be here too.I'm glad you got that off your chest, but I think if you read back over your own words you will see that you are the problem in your problem, not me. Just like when people reminded me to ignore Dis if he went to far with me (still haven't mastered it) I hope you start to do the same with me.I'm not being condescending or bitchy here, this is just what I think without me thinking too much about how I'm saying it. I applaud you for saying it directly, honestly. So thank you for that.I can't speak for your peers who like me, but I can't say I blame them. It's not just that I am a woman. I am smart, thoughtful and witty, usually. If people like me - that is why. There are not too many days I say that, and I'll likely cringe in an hour reading it, but that's what I think right now. I didn't have to show my boobs or talk about putting things up my Hoo-ha.I'm truly sorry I bother you and several others I'm sure. I certainly didn't want to come in and piss anyone off.But I am staying.

You know what, if I tried putting you on ignore, none of the threads would make any sense. There would be a ton of holes. And for the record, I never said you weren't smart or witty. You can be at times. But you just try too damn hard. You totally missed the point that you don't need to try so hard. If you don't get that now, I don't know that you ever will. And just remember, the post was also directed at the Weeper Worshipers. It wasn't totally you... well, other than that you were the object of the worship. You wanted to be "one of the guys", but they haven't treated you as "one of the guys" at all. The whole thing has bothered me. I gave you an opportunity to retract your question. You opted not to. Put on your big boy pants and deal with the fact that you aren't the apple of everyone's eyes.

#212 Deerslyr

Deerslyr

Disliker of Nut Kicking

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23807 posts
  • LocationGod's Country!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

If I'm not mistaken Orudis is a lawyer too?This might become an epic argument guys.Git yer popcorn!!Posted Image

Nothing legal about this at all. It's just coming down to personalities.

#213 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113097 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

Deerslyr you need to put on *your* big boy pants and realize that sometimes on a public forum there will be "posting styles" you don't like, events you don't agree with, people you don't appreciate, etc.Here's what I will predict will happen. There are two ways this can go.1. Everyone makes a big deal over weeperow "posting too much" and it ruins the forum2. Everyone just STFU's and eventually weeperow becomes another "one of the guys" like crankycatIMO, going on and on about "omg you guys love weeperow too much" will only delay #2 and encourage #1. Just relax. It will all run its course.

#214 CaptRon

CaptRon

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31635 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

Nothing legal about this at all. It's just coming down to personalities.

Oh I know that, just lawyers are trained arguers, so it could get entertaining. ;)

#215 siouxbrewer

siouxbrewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8284 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:06 PM

I'll just leave this right herePosted Image

#216 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113097 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

Posted Image

#217 siouxbrewer

siouxbrewer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8284 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

2. Everyone just STFU's and eventually weeperow becomes another "one of the guys" like crankycat

No you STFU!!11

#218 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113097 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

No you STFU!!11

NUH-UH!!

#219 siouxbrewer

siouxbrewer