I haven't been brewing much (which is stupid what with the plague and all) but I made an APA a few weeks ago and suddenly I've got the bug again. I had been having problems with hoppy beers not coming out hoppy enough. So I tried a different hops separation gizmo and it seems like it works well. I had been using a mesh basket that hangs on the rim of the kettle. I don't think I was getting good hops contact with the wort using that so I got a Hops Stopper 2.0. We'll see how it does for a really big hop load like an IPA or DIPA but it did a good job on the APA.
Anyway, like I said I got the brewing bug again and have started to plan out my next several brews:
West Coast Amber (think Levitation)
Ill Tempered Gnome (winter warmer from Gordon's book), reusing the yeast from the amber
Wee Heavy, reusing the yeast from the 70 shilling
Why Aye Man (rye brown ale)
English IPA (Meantime London IPA recipe from the IPA book), reusing yeast from the brown ale
Need to work in a couple of lagers too when the weather and ground water get cool enough and possibly a Belgian or two.