82 replies to this topic

#81 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53931 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:32 PM

Ken, I remember it being good, but up against all the other malt and hop bombs yesterday, it did seem pretty tame. I do remember it being pretty well balanced, which I guess is another one of your trademarks.

JB: We need to be more organized with our tastings... wimpy beers first, medium beers next and then MAZ's beers last. :covreyes: Since it was a "winter gathering", I suppose it was just as it should be... big, hoppy beers. Cheers.

#82 ThroatwobblerMangrove

ThroatwobblerMangrove

Open Letter (and similar documents) Comptroller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4491 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:39 PM

JB: We need to be more organized with our tastings... wimpy beers first, medium beers next and then MAZ's beers last. :covreyes: Since it was a "winter gathering", I suppose it was just as it should be... big, hoppy beers. Cheers.

it's pretty essential to tasting to do this. otherwise by the 2nd or 3rd beer you have no idea what's going on.

#83 jayb151

jayb151

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1137 posts
  • LocationBatavia

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:51 PM

JB: We need to be more organized with our tastings... wimpy beers first, medium beers next and then MAZ's beers last. :cabbagepatch: Since it was a "winter gathering", I suppose it was just as it should be... big, hoppy beers. Cheers.

Ken, you're right...about MAZ's beers last. They were all huge! :covreyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users