439 replies to this topic

#121 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112946 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:51 PM

I've mostly been ignoring you, actually.

#122 Glacies

Glacies

Comptroller of Schwanz Hats

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5095 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:52 PM

Dude, you're like the honey badger!

#123 codemonkey

codemonkey

Ass. Comptroller of Ferthdays

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18916 posts
  • LocationMy suburban paradise

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:52 PM

This internet white knight phenomenon is kinda ####ed up. When New Connie was asking about Lou and people started dumping on him the results were vastly different.

Edited by codemonkey, 18 June 2012 - 01:53 PM.

#124 Glacies

Glacies

Comptroller of Schwanz Hats

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5095 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:55 PM

This internet white knight phenomenon is kinda ####ed up. When New Connie was asking about Lou and people started dumping on him the results were vastly different.

I wasn't around when Lou left and *I* don't even know the story. So you're telling me that everyone is going to give their own version? The hell is this, the civil war?

#125 CaptRon

CaptRon

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31629 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:58 PM

I wasn't around when Lou left and *I* don't even know the story. So you're telling me that everyone is going to give their own version? The hell is this, the civil war?

Lol..Lou left simply because it wasn't a fit for him any longer. Nothing pissed him off, his Vag is sand-free, etc. it just wasn't his gig any more.

#126 codemonkey

codemonkey

Ass. Comptroller of Ferthdays

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18916 posts
  • LocationMy suburban paradise

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:59 PM

I don't understand. I have no knowledge of the Lou weep either.

#127 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112946 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:59 PM

It is hilarious IMO.I could say, I don't like (Ted Nugent, Barack Obama, Eminem, Nixon, Michael J Fox, whatever) and the rest of the PH would be all "Well that's your opinion but here's mine and here is why I think you are wrong."Unless it's Connie and then it's all "Oh yeah, no one likes you either! OMG cawk pictures!" etc. :sarcasm:

#128 texred1

texred1

Permanent Comptroller & Pyromaniac

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3694 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

It is hilarious IMO.I could say, I don't like (Ted Nugent, Barack Obama, Eminem, Nixon, Michael J Fox, whatever) and the rest of the PH would be all "Well that's your opinion but here's mine and here is why I think you are wrong."Unless it's Connie and then it's all "Oh yeah, no one likes you either! OMG cawk pictures!" etc. :sarcasm:

That is because I don't personally know Ted Nugent, Barack Obama, Eminem, Nixon, Michael J Fox, whatever.... We knew Connie.~dustin

#129 *_Guest_BigBossMan_*

*_Guest_BigBossMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

I think it was more of Chauvan being deployed all the time and her alone with the kids and facing a major move to Hawaii. As a group, we should have cut her more slack than usual and been more supportive.

#130 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112946 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

That is because I don't personally know Ted Nugent, Barack Obama, Eminem, Nixon, Michael J Fox, whatever.... We knew Connie.~dustin

See codemonkey's comments above. We all knew Lou, too. You don't see anyone rushing to attack anyone who says they didn't get along with him.

#131 CaptRon

CaptRon

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31629 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

I think it was more of Chauvan being deployed all the time and her alone with the kids and facing a major move to Hawaii. As a group, we should have cut her more slack than usual and been more supportive.

This. Plus she was dealing with a LOT of family drama from her Sister. I can't remember what it was specifically, but it was pretty horrible IIRC.

#132 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112946 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:05 PM

Nope, sorry, no dice. Being more supportive is one thing, and I don't disagree with that sentiment, but that doesn't mean you just let people get away with being a bitch and go "Oh, she can't help it, her husband's deployed." I get shit being hard to deal with, I don't get using that as an excuse for behavior.

#133 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112946 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

Also, it doesn't mean I have to like her. :P

#134 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68791 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:08 PM

See codemonkey's comments above. We all knew Lou, too. You don't see anyone rushing to attack anyone who says they didn't get along with him.

I caught flak for saying I didn't like his style

#135 *_Guest_BigBossMan_*

*_Guest_BigBossMan_*
  • Guests

Nope, sorry, no dice. Being more supportive is one thing, and I don't disagree with that sentiment, but that doesn't mean you just let people get away with being a bitch and go "Oh, she can't help it, her husband's deployed." I get shit being hard to deal with, I don't get using that as an excuse for behavior.

I never saw her being bitchy to anyone. I think your memory is a touch biased.

#136 *_Guest_BigBossMan_*

*_Guest_BigBossMan_*
  • Guests

Also, it doesn't mean I have to like her. :P

No one said you did.

#137 siouxbrewer

siouxbrewer

Comptroller of Teh Beefs and other beeflike animals that are tas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8284 posts
  • LocationGreat Plains, KS

Just when I thought we were ready to dock up, BAM! this thread gets interesting again :D

#138 toonces

toonces

Methuselah

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34200 posts
  • Locationthe atomic city

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

obvious attention whore is obvious.

#139 siouxbrewer

siouxbrewer

Comptroller of Teh Beefs and other beeflike animals that are tas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8284 posts
  • LocationGreat Plains, KS

I caught flak for saying I didn't like his style

Was that me? If it was you should have told me to shut my whore mouf yo

#140 *_Guest_repeew_*

*_Guest_repeew_*
  • Guests

Now everyone is bullying and ganging up on Stain!!!!STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!11!!!:crybaby:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users