439 replies to this topic

#81 LibraAle

LibraAle

Comptroller of Nuns and Apostles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

If I had a vagina and talked about how good I was at giving blowjobs, I'd be more popular too.

Talking about how good you are at giving blowjobs without having a vagina isn't cutting it?

#82 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112848 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

Talking about how good you are at giving blowjobs without having a vagina isn't cutting it?

With this crowd I'd have to give it some clever code name like "Smoking pork loin"

#83 SchwanzBrewer

SchwanzBrewer

Grand Duke of Inappropriate Announcements

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34299 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in business plans

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

I crossed paths with connie on the big boob issue and got into an argument with her. No big deal. I'll probably piss off weeper too and some of you other guys. No sweat off my balls. I don't like to see people go from the forum, it really is a great wealth of information and asshattery. it is the intertrons though, it's not like you are stuck at a corporate picnic having to talk with people you hate.Chill, have a drink and enjoy the show!

#84 CaptRon

CaptRon

Comptroller of jokes about violence against women

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31626 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:41 PM

Really, I think stain and Mic need to just cool it. There is nothing good that is going to come from the antagonizing nature of your posts here.

#85 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112848 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:43 PM

LOL. I think you're half right about who needs to cool it. One of us is just stating our honestly-held opinion about another member's personality, while another seems to be getting all defensive and "Nuh-uh! So are you!!" about it. But, I should have expected some in the PH to get all buttsore over attacking Princess Connie :P

#86 Mexas Joe

Mexas Joe

Obama Thanker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22502 posts
  • LocationIt's OK to be White

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:46 PM

In before the mods say to cool it.

#87 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68790 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

LOL. I think you're half right about who needs to cool it. One of us is just stating our honestly-held opinion about another member's personality, while another seems to be getting all defensive and "Nuh-uh! So are you!!" about it. But, I should have expected some in the PH to get all buttsore over attacking Princess Connie :P

I am not angry in the slightest, I pointed out what I see as an irony. I miss Chauvan more than Connie, he was an alright guy, Connie could be overly motherly, but I guess that didn't bother me.

#88 toonces

toonces

Methuselah

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34186 posts
  • Locationthe atomic city

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

stains' disdain for Connie is rather ironic, at least in my mind

this.and in before the lock...

#89 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112848 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

Meh, I have nothing more to say really. Whenever these threads come up someone brings up Connie as if it was some great loss to the board when she was "chased away." I'm just trying to provide the alternate, "good riddance" point of view.Are there people here who would say "good riddance" if I left? absolutely, without a doubt there are. And I expect if anyone mentioned "I miss stain" in a thread, some other people would say "stain wasn't all that great and I'm glad he's gone." No biggie.

#90 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68790 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:56 PM

Meh, I have nothing more to say really. Whenever these threads come up someone brings up Connie as if it was some great loss to the board when she was "chased away." I'm just trying to provide the alternate, "good riddance" point of view.Are there people here who would say "good riddance" if I left? absolutely, without a doubt there are. And I expect if anyone mentioned "I miss stain" in a thread, some other people would say "stain wasn't all that great and I'm glad he's gone." No biggie.

funny, that did happen more than once during your hiatus, pretty sure Connie stood up for you in those

#91 *_Guest_BigBossMan_*

*_Guest_BigBossMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:58 PM

In before the mods say to cool it.

this.and in before the lock...

We haven't quite reached that threshhold yet. :watching:

#92 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112848 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

funny, that did happen more than once during your hiatus, pretty sure Connie stood up for you in those

see, you're still all sore over it... :D Not sure why this is relevant. Good for her. Doesn't change how I feel about it.And honestly, it wasn't even the "TMI moments" or the talk about lady bits and heavy flow that bugged me. I could care less about that. But she seemed to try and hold herself up as some type of sex goddess to an extent and I found that offensive. :P

#93 SchwanzBrewer

SchwanzBrewer

Grand Duke of Inappropriate Announcements

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34299 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in business plans

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

Even though some of you might piss me off, I'd still have a beer with anyone here...Except Glacies. We'd need some special time first.I want to go chug for chug with Vagus with beer or maybe 32oz Rum and coke-off. Then we'd have a head butting contest.

#94 BeerBomber

BeerBomber

Comptroller of Brined Cucumber Liplocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7108 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:03 PM

We should all play Battle Shots

#95 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68790 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:04 PM

Even though some of you might piss me off, I'd still have a beer with anyone here...

this, every one of you :frank:

#96 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112848 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:04 PM

For the record I'd even still have a beer with Connie.

#97 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

Comptroller of C-Blocking and Wet Streak Marks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88496 posts
  • LocationRedneckistan

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:05 PM

this, every one of you :frank:

fact.

#98 MyaCullen

MyaCullen

Cheap Blue Meanie

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68790 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:06 PM

see, you're still all sore over it... :D Not sure why this is relevant. Good for her. Doesn't change how I feel about it.And honestly, it wasn't even the "TMI moments" or the talk about lady bits and heavy flow that bugged me. I could care less about that. But she seemed to try and hold herself up as some type of sex goddess to an extent and I found that offensive. :P

that part was kinda chuckle worthy at timesbut it's not like she was Lou or something jeez

#99 Deerslyr

Deerslyr

Disliker of Nut Kicking

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23807 posts
  • LocationGod's Country!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:10 PM

Just when thought I had sown my seeds of discord, you guys go all Kumbaya on me...

#100 Stains_not_here_man

Stains_not_here_man

Phat O'Mic Chef Winner!

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112848 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:12 PM

that part was kinda chuckle worthy at timesbut it's not like she was Lou or something jeez

I'd rather have Lou back :devil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users