there it is. maybe this is old news that I just missed.
- Two-row Pale | 1.8°L | 92%
- Caramel | 60°L | 8%
- Whole Cone Hops
- Cascade | 0.5 oz. 90 min
- Cascade | 0.75 oz. 60 min
- Cascade | 2 oz. 30 min
- Cascade | 2 oz. 0 min (flame out)
- Crack open a Pale Ale!
- Mash grains at 155 °F for 60 minutes.
- Raise mash temperature to 170 °F, hold for 5 minutes, then recirculate.
- Run off wort and sparge with water hot enough to keep the grain bed around 170 °F.
- Boil time is 90 minutes. Follow hopping schedule below.
- Cool wort to 68 °F and pitch with California ale yeast, AKA Chico ale yeast.
- Open another Pale Ale, and wait until ending gravity is 2.8 °Plato.
- Bottle or keg.
Edited by Mando, 28 March 2020 - 04:55 AM.