31 replies to this topic

#21 Glacies

Glacies

Comptroller of Schwanz Hats

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5095 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:49 AM

GO - you did a lot of work to get this set up for us and we appreciate it. I think we have to work harder in coming together as a group.

The holidays are either going to be easy, or impossible for that. I guess we'll find out.

I can make almost anything available with some notice,

GO - why don't you just hard lock down what works for you time wise and we'll just start meeting for a few one shots if we get at least 3 to show up?

#22 BIG POPPA

BIG POPPA

Duke of Errrrl

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25965 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:16 AM

GO - you did a lot of work to get this set up for us and we appreciate it. I think we have to work harder in coming together as a group.

I'm not fishing for accolades. I just get frustrated....I understand you guys have way more obligations than I. You have family, and work you have to actually go to, and you have the responsibilities of everything that goes along with being family men. I understand that. But we're just asking for two hours. If I made an announcement that weed, women, and wine was at my house on a certain date at a certain time...I bet I'd get a lot of people showing up early. :) 

I apologize for flying off the handle and airing my grievances. I really should just go back to keeping my mouth shut. You guys just don't understand when I say "I am best enjoyed from afar". :) And it's true. I've spent many years perfecting this manly man you see before you and I'll be damned if I let a game of D&D unscrew me. :) :) (I'm having to add these. The internet isn't scratch n sniff yet)

GO - why don't you just hard lock down what works for you time wise and we'll just start meeting for a few one shots if we get at least 3 to show up?

Well I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Not to be obtuse but that it's the truth. Because I probably have the most flexible schedule of all of you, I think it would work out for everyone else, or it would seem like it would work out for everyone else, that I make myself available whenever the whole group can assemble. With the exception of a few times things got hung up on my end (having puppies in the middle of a session, having to work yesterday...plus I was steaming yesterday so there's that), I am free 90% of the time, 7 days a week, starting at around 6:00 pm est. I say 6:00 pm est because I figure that a lot of people will have cleared their plate by then and can devote time to play. But again, I will work around 90% of any schedule you can come up with.

The holidays are either going to be easy, or impossible for that. I guess we'll find out.

Yes. I kind of figured that was part of the problem. However...a quick post on the Gaming Forum stating whether you can make it or not, or offer a different scenario in which we could meet, shouldn't be too much to ask...should it?  That's kind of the really frustrating part. There has been a waning of chatter even when schedules are trying to be constructed...

I sent Techmaster a note, I don't know if he has received it but I'll check. I thought it would be kind of a good idea if he (or someone else) were also a DM. I think the kid is sharp, helpful, and has a knack for the software...and the game, and plays well with others. I thought it might be good to have another DM just in case, or if we ever get back to the original group numbers, we would probably need two DMs. I just need to see if he would be interested. I didn't run it by the group....should've....kind of just did it on the spur of the moment one day. It might work out or he might just say that's not his bag , baby. Nothing ventured nothing gained. 

Again, I apologize for being a whiny little bitch ass. Maybe I should have taken an extra handful of meds last nite :)

#23 Glacies

Glacies

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5095 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:18 AM

Not a problem, but our free form scheduling isn't working. I think it needs to be a line in the sand that we can either make or we can't.

#24 BIG POPPA

BIG POPPA

Duke of Errrrl

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25965 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:21 AM

OK Let me mull on that and get back with a proposal

#25 BIG POPPA

BIG POPPA

Duke of Errrrl

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25965 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:43 AM

WEEKEND SCHEDULE (SATURDAY or SUNDAY):

Nov. 24 @ 6:00 PM EST

or 

Nov. 25 @ 6:00 PM EST

--------------------------------

Dec. 1st @ 6:00 PM EST

or 

Dec 2nd @ 6:00 PM EST

Dec 8th @ 6:00 PM EST

or 

Dec 9th @ 6:00 PM EST

Dec 15th @ 6:00 PM EST

or 

Dec 16th @ 6:00 PM EST

Reconvene in the New Year

WEEKDAY SCHEDULE (WEDNESDAY EVENING):

Nov 28th @ 6:00 PM EST

-----------------------------------

Dec. 5th @ 6:00 PM EST

-----------------------------------

Dec. 12th @ 6:00 PM EST

------------------------------------

Dec. 19th @ 6:00 PM EST

-------------------------------------

Reconvene in the New Year

#26 Glacies

Glacies

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5095 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:47 AM

hell yeah - let me do some checking and I will sign up later today. Later tonight I'll probably make these times into their own pinned thread and let this one off the top of the list.

#27 BIG POPPA

BIG POPPA

Duke of Errrrl

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25965 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 07:04 AM

BTW that's an either or scenario....either weekends or Wednesday.

#28 Brownbeard

Brownbeard

Comptroller of Ilks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40956 posts
  • LocationCedar Rapids, Ia

Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:36 AM

I feel bad for not being as enthusiastic as of late.  I have to admit, after the first two attempts, I didn't think it was going to happen.  I think the wednesday night would be a good option for me.   

#29 Techmaster

Techmaster

Stink Bug Wielding Seagis Defeator

• Patron
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 04:47 PM

How exactly do you want me to sign up?  Weekends work best for me, but Wednesdays work too.

#30 Techmaster

Techmaster

Stink Bug Wielding Seagis Defeator

• Patron
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 04:53 PM

It might be a better idea to contact me through the discord as I appear to be quite bad at keeping current on the board.

#31 BIG POPPA

BIG POPPA

Duke of Errrrl

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25965 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:12 PM

It might be a better idea to contact me through the discord as I appear to be quite bad at keeping current on the board.

I will make it my part to pass along info to you TechMaster, on Discord.

#32 BIG POPPA

BIG POPPA

Duke of Errrrl

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25965 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:00 PM

I shouldn't be given internet access sometimes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users