#661 Poptop

Poptop

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5011 posts
  • LocationCoconut Creek, FL

Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:39 AM

^^ dude you're killing me...  The Rye Pils, I assume is going to be crisp and clean.  An attempt at a CAP is likely to be the same.  A Vienna changes up the game a bit with a maltier body....  I could go either way and as always will go back and forth a dozen time before the next batch.

Is that Jamil's to a tee or tweaked?  I don't have my book with me :)

#662 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53518 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:07 PM

Is that Jamil's to a tee or tweaked?  I don't have my book with me :)

I've been asked that question before and I honestly don't remember.  If it's tweaked it's because of my inventory or personal preference but if it's different it's very close.  I've made it this way many times so if I tweaked the recipe it was years ago and I just kept it the same because it's so damn good.  

#663 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53518 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:36 PM

^^ dude you're killing me...  

I apologize for killing you.  I have been hyper-focused on catching up with brewing and there is also a perfect storm here... I was just about out of beer, I had to catch up but I also changed some things with my brewing and in the next month or so I will have some direction on how I will brew going forward.  Lots of stuff happening at once and a lot of attention to brewing lately.  There are times when I don't want to think about it and others when it's all that's on my mind.  It's a sickness.  :P

#664 Poptop

Poptop

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5011 posts
  • LocationCoconut Creek, FL

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:55 PM

amen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users