#21 stlinch

stlinch

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1064 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

Anybody had any problems lately? I placed an order a week and a half ago and it is still "pending"  CC been charged. I thought I would get thing quicker since it is only one state over. Guess I will call in the morning and cancel the order. 

#22 matt6150

matt6150

Moderately Accelerated Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10549 posts
  • LocationMooresville, NC

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

I haven't ordered from them in a year, but back then they were starting to take awhile. I am one state over as well and it would take a week or more to get. I have since switched to Rebel and always get my order 2 days later.

#23 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18067 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

I have.  Placed and order and everything was listed as in stock.  After a week of "pending" I contacted them to find out that only one item was in stock and there was no eta on some.  I had them cancel the order, that was done quickly.  I have seen a lot of talk on other boards about how the service has gone down hill lately   I will not order from them again.

#24 stlinch

stlinch

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1064 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:49 AM

Just call and canceled. Very easy to do. The guy didn't even ask why, guess he gets orders canceled a lot. I will see how Rebel will do.

#25 passlaku

passlaku

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationFlorence Alabama

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

I just cancelled my order after 4 days of "pending status."  I am in Alabama and I'll just go ahead and shop at Rebel Brewer from now on.  Including shipping I was only saving $4 at BmW.  

#26 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32138 posts
  • Locationout the backdoor

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

I ordered from them about 3 weeks ago before seeing this thread.  Ordered on a Sunday night, called the next Friday afternoon and asked what was up.  Whoever answered said it was about 1.5 weeks now before shipping.  Anyway he said they would ship it that day and it showed up the next Tuesday so basically 6 business days.  It wasn't anything I needed immediately, priced below everywhere else and the BNARMY discount paid for shipping.  I guess don't order from them if you need something yesterday.  I'll use them again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users