#21 strangebrewer

strangebrewer

Frequent Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:44 AM

Dropped off at the shipper this morning. Jayb151 you've got a PM with a tracking number in it. Enjoy!

#22 jayb151

jayb151

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1137 posts
  • LocationBatavia

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:49 AM

Thanks, I know I will. And I'm out the door right now to send Mybeerpants his package! I love Beer pass week!

#23 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

Comptroller of Some Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:46 AM

Chef....mine is going out today...should get it by Friday I am guessin

#24 stellarbrew

stellarbrew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationAcworth, GA

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:36 AM

Dubbel, I just dropped off your package to UPS this morning. Expected delivery is this Friday. I'll message you a tracking number.

#25 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64096 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:40 AM

DBS, yours will probably go out Monday. I had it all planned out that I'd get them out this week, had the bottles delabeled and washed, got a new capper, beer is ready to go...then the wife ended up in the ER and had to have her gall bladder out :cheers:, she should be going home today, but not having her around to help with the baby is rough. I feel so bad for single parents. Free time = 0.

#26 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:46 AM

DBS, yours will probably go out Monday. I had it all planned out that I'd get them out this week, had the bottles delabeled and washed, got a new capper, beer is ready to go...then the wife ended up in the ER and had to have her gall bladder out :cheers:, she should be going home today, but not having her around to help with the baby is rough. I feel so bad for single parents. Free time = 0.

NO EXCUSESha, no worries i think i can manage to wait a few more days take your time

#27 DubbelEntendre

DubbelEntendre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:15 AM

I got me a delivery from the UPS man today.50/50 home brew to commercialHB Dark LagerHB APAHB AIPASweetwater 420 Extra PaleSweetwater IPAAtlanta Brewing Company ESBCan't wait to try the 420 - I've heard nothing but good things about that, and the HB selection is awesome as well. Thanks Stellar! I'll PM some feedback.

#28 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:12 AM

Can't wait to try the 420 - I've heard nothing but good things about that, and the HB selection is awesome as well. Thanks Stellar! I'll PM some feedback.

I need to try that one too...and need a label to add to the collection

#29 stellarbrew

stellarbrew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationAcworth, GA

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:37 AM

Can't wait to try the 420 - I've heard nothing but good things about that, and the HB selection is awesome as well. Thanks Stellar! I'll PM some feedback.

Hopefully the beer traveled well. Enjoy!

#30 strangebrewer

strangebrewer

Frequent Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:16 PM

Various tracking systems tell me that there is a box with beer in it on my front porch :P :D :mellow: There should be one on jayb151's front porch now too.This is going to be the longest 15 minutes of work before I can leave ever.

#31 strangebrewer

strangebrewer

Frequent Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 24 July 2009 - 04:15 PM

Thirsty, all beers received, intact, and in the fridge getting cold. Only decision now is which to try first! Can't wait!

#32 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 24 July 2009 - 04:35 PM

Ok so so far the results are:drez77 ---> ThirstyStellerbrew ---> DubbelEntendre *receivedmybeerpants ---> Pods8DubbelEntendre ---> JKoravosJKoravos ---> DaBearSoxJayb151 ---> mybeerpants *shippedThirsty ---> Stangebrewer *receivedDaBearSox ---> cheflamont *shippedPods8 ---> drez77Strangebrewer ---> Jayb151* shippedCheflamont ---> Stellerbrew

#33 ColdAssHonky

ColdAssHonky

Comptroller of Fashion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:34 AM

I received my outstanding package yesterday and can't wait to dive in!Mine's going out to Pods on Monday.

#34 jayb151

jayb151

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1137 posts
  • LocationBatavia

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:23 AM

I want to confirm my excellent package from Strangebrewer, a nice collection of ale, braggot, and Funk! Thanks alot!!

#35 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:43 AM

drez77 ---> ThirstyStellerbrew ---> DubbelEntendre *receivedmybeerpants ---> Pods8DubbelEntendre ---> JKoravosJKoravos ---> DaBearSoxJayb151 ---> mybeerpants *receivedThirsty ---> Stangebrewer *receivedDaBearSox ---> cheflamont *shippedPods8 ---> drez77Strangebrewer ---> Jayb151* receivedCheflamont ---> Stellerbrew

#36 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:12 AM

Ok tis the shipment deadline day so lets get these packages out. Please post if you have already shipped and/or recieved. drez77 ---> ThirstyStellerbrew ---> DubbelEntendre *receivedmybeerpants ---> Pods8DubbelEntendre ---> JKoravosJKoravos ---> DaBearSoxJayb151 ---> mybeerpants *receivedThirsty ---> Stangebrewer *receivedDaBearSox ---> cheflamont *receivedPods8 ---> drez77Strangebrewer ---> Jayb151* receivedCheflamont ---> Stellerbrew

#37 pods8

pods8

Grand Duke of Near Misses

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28455 posts
  • LocationThornton, CO

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:23 PM

Just got back from dropping off mine for drez77.

#38 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64096 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:15 PM

I'm doing my best to get it out today, I have all the stuff, I need to pack it up and get it to the dropoff by 6:30. I'll be cutting it close!

#39 DubbelEntendre

DubbelEntendre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:30 PM

Super Slacker here and got stuck in meetings all day today. Just set foot in the house. It's packed and I'll ship it out first thing tomorrow.

#40 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64096 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:41 PM

I'm doing my best to get it out today, I have all the stuff, I need to pack it up and get it to the dropoff by 6:30. I'll be cutting it close!

Didn't go out...got stuck reading a contract. :DIt's ready to go out first thing in the AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users