#1 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

Comptroller of Some Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:42 AM

so far we got:pods8stellarbrewmybeerpantsjkoravoscheflamontdabearsoxdrez77jayb151 DubbelEntendrepost "in" if you are in

#2 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:48 AM

The Rules for the Pass:1. Everybody wants homebrew, that's the main reason we peruse this board. However, the inclusion of local commercial talent is not frowned upon, especially if it's unique, and it's good. Some of us live in areas that supply brew not seen in other parts. Just remember to check with your recipient to ensure the delivery is well received.2. Shipping deadline is two weeks after the pairings are posted. When you make the decision to participate there may be circumstances that stall your commitment-That is a much smaller problem when the receiver is apprised of that early on. If a receiver tells me that they did not get their Pass within two-three weeks of the shipping deadline, nor did they get a reason why this may have happened, that participant runs the risk of joining the present list of those who are no longer Pass worthy.3. This is a month to month event. Passing one month when you have stock to share does not obligate you for the next when you may be short. Just follow this post with a simple, "I'm in."4. To make it worthwhile for everyone there is a minimum cover charge of four (4) bottles to be delivered.5. You must be 21 years of age to participate.6. Communicate as soon as the pairings are announced. Continue that communication so that the sender knows the shipment was received in good shape, and, eventually what the perceptions are. This is a second (or first) homebrew club for many. Giving them your feedback will ensure that future Passes are even better.***I am assuming i can use this because I think MtnBrewer created it

#3 MtnBrewer

MtnBrewer

Skynet Architect

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6695 posts
  • LocationThe Springs

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:10 PM

*Stickified by Sticky Comptroller*

***I am assuming i can use this because I think MtnBrewer created it

Nah, but go for it.

#4 strangebrewer

strangebrewer

Frequent Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:36 PM

Ok I'm in.But 2 of the offerings I have in bottles right now are lactobacillus and/or brettanomyces fermented beers. Not really everybody's cup of tea so may need a volunteer for those interested in mine.

#5 DubbelEntendre

DubbelEntendre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:24 PM

Ok I'm in.But 2 of the offerings I have in bottles right now are lactobacillus and/or brettanomyces fermented beers. Not really everybody's cup of tea so may need a volunteer for those interested in mine.

PICK ME!

#6 pods8

pods8

Grand Duke of Near Misses

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28455 posts
  • LocationThornton, CO

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:38 PM

PICK ME!

I challenge you to a duel at 20 paces...DaBearSox you planning to pull names this month?

#7 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:50 PM

I challenge you to a duel at 20 paces...DaBearSox you planning to pull names this month?

sure I can do thati actually just made this thread so that we could even out the teams....but yea i can pull them in a few days after we get some more looks

#8 strangebrewer

strangebrewer

Frequent Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

Maybe I should have said if anybody is not interested in brett or lacto beers then speak up :rolf: .

#9 DubbelEntendre

DubbelEntendre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

How about a good old fashioned Jousting?Posted Image

#10 pods8

pods8

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28455 posts
  • LocationThornton, CO

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

i actually just made this thread so that we could even out the teams....

Actually doing a random pull (and just making sure someone doesn't get themselves) works with uneven numbers too.

How about a good old fashioned Jousting?

Posted Image

#11 *_Guest_sdeweese_*

*_Guest_sdeweese_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:44 PM

The Rules for the Pass:***I am assuming i can use this because I think MtnBrewer created it

What did someone say, "plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery" or something along those lines. Actually, I'm only bothered by the comparative lack of participation "on the other side". Keep it going DaBearSox-exchanging beers is where posting brewers put their brews where their mouths are. When I've got enough stock I might do double duty one of these months.

#12 pods8

pods8

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28455 posts
  • LocationThornton, CO

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:04 PM

What did someone say, "plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery" or something along those lines. Actually, I'm only bothered by the comparative lack of participation "on the other side". Keep it going DaBearSox-exchanging beers is where posting brewers put their brews where their mouths are. When I've got enough stock I might do double duty one of these months.

So do I get to be flattered. :rolf: and in turn flatter how ever kicked it off in the old pH a couple years ago (memory fades on who that was actually, cool guy but I can't think of a name). Ah well drink on!

Edited by pods8, 09 July 2009 - 04:04 PM.

#13 *_Guest_sdeweese_*

*_Guest_sdeweese_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:16 PM

So do I get to be flattered. :rolf: and in turn flatter how ever kicked it off in the old pH a couple years ago (memory fades on who that was actually, cool guy but I can't think of a name). Ah well drink on!

Yes, give yourself some self inflicted flattery for continuing what Barleypopmaker, I believe, introduced.

#14 DubbelEntendre

DubbelEntendre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:33 PM

Actually doing a random pull (and just making sure someone doesn't get themselves) works with uneven numbers too.Posted Image

Laser, Blazer, Taser...All Kinds of Azers.

#15 pods8

pods8

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28455 posts
  • LocationThornton, CO

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:54 PM

Yes, give yourself some self inflicted flattery for continuing what Barleypopmaker, I believe, introduced.

That doesn't sound right but I could be wrong. I can almost picture the name in my head but I can't (if that makes sense). Anyways just have'n some fun mainly, its all about sharing beer. :rolf:

#16 Thirsty

Thirsty

Atomic Chef!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationPhippsburg Maine

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:59 PM

Haven't done one in awhile- I'm in!

#17 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:34 AM

Actually doing a random pull (and just making sure someone doesn't get themselves) works with uneven numbers too.

I am so smart i am so smart S M R T I mean S M A R Tguess that doesn't really work when you type it...So we got:pods8stellarbrewmybeerpantsjkoravoscheflamontdabearsoxdrez77jayb151DubbelEntendrestrangebrewerThirstyI'll do the pull on Monday giving a little more time to the stragglers or people who may just check on the weekends.

#18 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:50 AM

Last call for Alcohol!

#19 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:02 AM

Ok so here is the result of the pull:drez77 ---> ThirstyStellerbrew ---> DubbelEntendremybeerpants ---> Pods8DubbelEntendre ---> JKoravosJKoravos ---> DaBearSoxJayb151 ---> mybeerpantsThirsty ---> StangebrewerDaBearSox ---> cheflamontPods8 ---> drez77Strangebrewer ---> Jayb151Cheflamont ---> Stellerbrew

#20 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:42 AM

Just a reminder get your packages out by the 27thalso after you sent yours out please post that yours is shipped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users