#21 matt6150

matt6150

Moderately Accelerated Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10549 posts
  • LocationMooresville, NC

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:16 AM

How many of you have had a keg up & running and thought... This keg still has to be half-full. At least half. And then on the next pull... PPPfffffssssttttt! Foam. You can lose track very easily. Cheers guys.

This. All the time

#22 stellarbrew

stellarbrew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationAcworth, GA

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:23 AM

My purely "objective" observation leads me to postulate that the total volume of beer in a given keg is inversely proportional to the tastiness of that beer, and inversely proportional to the accessibility of that beer's tap.V=1/k*T, where V is beer volume, T is tastiness, and k is the coefficient of tap accessibiltyThis is my scientific explanation for why your best kegs of beer blow faster

#23 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54137 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:36 AM

Nicely done. Only a true beer-geek would put that tasty little number together. :nono:

#24 DubbelEntendre

DubbelEntendre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:58 AM

This keg still has to be half-full. At least half.

It didn't blow yet, but I was doing some maintenance the other day on the keggerator and I had to move the keg with my 70-/ and I almost cried. It didn't seem possible for it to be as light as it was.Oh well, I'll have to make it again. I made it until noon. Time for a beer.

#25 Recklessdeck

Recklessdeck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationLawrence

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:27 PM

I get off work at 2300. It was so busy tonight I had aches and pains to go home with. After a liter I feel much better. I go to bed around 0200-0300. I try to limit myself to two liters of beer. If I drink the third liter I'll feel like crap the next day. But some times the beer just taste so good. I'm going to feel like crap tomorrow. I love Beer!

Dude I hear ya. I just got off a nine hour shift in the dish pit and all I can think about his how a tapped out the keg of alt last night. Good news for me though my liquor store is just across the street. But hey grain bills don't pay themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users