#21 matt6150

matt6150

Moderately Accelerated Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10549 posts
  • LocationMooresville, NC

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:37 PM

I'm brewing Sat morning for the second weekend in a row. Basically repeating last weeks brew session. I'm doing a cream ale and a brown ale. I'll be transferring last weeks cream ale to some strawberries and kegging the brown ale. Then reusing the yeast from those batches for the new batchs.

#22 stellarbrew

stellarbrew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationAcworth, GA

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

I have a 2 gallon batch of Premium American Lager that I brewed as a starter for WLP830. I will be siphoning that off to a secondary, so I can brew 5.5 gallons of Rauchbier on Saturday to put directly on the yeast cake.

#23 drewseslu

drewseslu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:04 AM

I'm sanitizing BB1 right now to transfer dubbel from FV4, so I clean it and start brewing some Witbier into it. One batch today, then I'll start a double tomorrow and have Jerid come in an finish up. Oh yea, and I brewed a lot this week and will next week, too.

#24 Kunsan90

Kunsan90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationPurgatory ...

Posted 22 May 2010 - 06:08 AM

Cranking out another Dusseldorf Alt today, I'm about to pull the decoction.Brew on!-K90 :frank:

#25 BlKtRe

BlKtRe

Comptroller of le Shartes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16535 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oz

Posted 22 May 2010 - 06:35 AM

Altbier. just finished up my last offering for Mugs for Juggs this year....

#26 ChefLamont

ChefLamont

Comptroller of Fear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9736 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:25 AM

Altbier. just finished up my last offering for Mugs for Juggs this year....

I have been thinking about that fund raiser for years. It is such a great idea (even beyond the catchy title). I have mentioned it to people trying to get something like that started here, but I haven't been able to generate the enthusiasm. I got the MLPA done yesterday. Well it was my version with what I had around. I used santiam hops (1-24IBU addition at 60) and a slurry of 1272 my neighbor had. It tasted good going into the fermenter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users