• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Jimvy

Jimvy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:34 AM

I really need to retake it. I flubbed all the questions about the organization itself...

Yeah, I'm retaking mine this fall...I missed a bunch of those true/false...depressing.

#22 Wolfgang

Wolfgang

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:53 PM

[quote name='Jeff' date='May 1 2009, 10:01 AM' post='35200']"I think that last one was supposed to be a Pale Ale"Of, course! Pale Ale. I thought it was odd I couldn't remember.I actually liked that one. I like the grapefruity character of some of the American hop variety's.Just blanked out. :facepalm: I just hope I at least hit a 70. The wait is on!

#23 Sidney Porter

Sidney Porter

Comptroller of the Banninated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29333 posts
  • LocationColumbus OH

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:49 AM

I re took the tasting yesterday. I recommend if you are going to retake the exam split it up, you gain a lot of time. It was a lot easy to focus on the beer when you were not in the middle of an essay question. Plus I probably spent 15-20 minutes on each beer.Because it is such a time management exam splitting up you retakes gives you an edge, and probably higher results. The downside is you end up studing 2x f you need to retake both parts and if you live in area where it isn't given that often could have a wait between portions.The first time I took it I got a 78 on the written and 67 on the tasting. So an 84 on the tasting will get me above an 80. If I get there I don't know if I will ever retake the written.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users