So I hear this beer imparts some orange like flavor. I'm thinking of going full in on that and make a blonde/summer ale.
- base malt will be pilsner (best malz, you're welcome, Denny )
- I'm thinking I might supplement it with some white wheat (castle)
- Also maybe a little carafoam (weyermann)
- bitterness will be low
- flavor aroma hops will be amarillo
- I might even add some sweet orange peel (been a long time since I've done this!)
- It seems like I should add less than a full pack of the dry yeast, it seems like I could get away with half the pack for 10 gallons? not sure.
anyone that has experience here that they could share would be great.