#21 BrewerGeorge

BrewerGeorge

His Royal Misinformed

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 47922 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 24 August 2022 - 07:31 PM

If you never tried this one, it's ready now. I started over, and everything this game should have been two years ago it now is. There might be a few more little DLCs but now it's pretty much the final form.

Play on Normal difficulty and enjoy the story, it's fantastic. And it's absolutely beautiful as always.

#22 Bklmt2000

Bklmt2000

Five Way Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10650 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, OH

Posted 21 September 2023 - 04:06 PM

Phantom Liberty expansion drops in a few days; base game is now on sale for 40% off @ $35.99, through October 1.

Think I'll plunk down for the base game later tonight.

#23 BrewerGeorge

BrewerGeorge

His Royal Misinformed

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 47922 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 26 October 2023 - 10:07 AM

Phantom Liberty is next.

#24 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64049 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 02 January 2024 - 10:19 AM

I bought a Playstation Plus premium subscription and it lets you trial a bunch of the newer/popular games that don't come for free as part of the subscription.  I started a trial of 2077 but it hasn't really gripped me in the first 30-45 minutes (you get a 5 hour trial).  How long before you really got into the game?  The last game I played through (Elden Ring) probably took 50 hours before I was really into it.  I'm not sure how valuable a 5 hour trial is for a large format game.  Most of the games have even shorter trials.  I've seen as low as 45 minutes.  You can barely get a game started in 45 minutes nowadays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users