#21 KSUwildcatFAN

KSUwildcatFAN

Comptroller of ChopSticks & Ghey Bach Chow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9180 posts
  • LocationKC Area

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:38 AM

Your lights are on.Nice rig BTW!But you should throw some paint on it.

Actually, the bike that appears to have the lights on are the CBR. It doesn't though, I did a retrofit of some HID headlights and that's just the projectors reflecting back from the flash. Going back to the Virago, I'm kinda worried that I'll actually hate it when I'm done. I think I'll like the look assuming I get it to the way I want, but after riding sportbikes, I hope I'm not totally underwhelmed by the power.As far as paint, It is mostly painted, but I need to paint the base and then recoat everything.

#22 richt

richt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Locationrochester, mn

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:20 PM

Thanks for posting the dimensions. I think I might see a project in the not too distant future. That's exactly the setup I have - keggle, 70qt xtreme, need a bigger hlt though. I think I'm going to have to talk to the welder in my brew club.

#23 ChefLamont

ChefLamont

Comptroller of Fear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9741 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:21 AM

You might want to be careful with heat off the HLT burner melting your cooler (ask me how I know :) ) That could be easily fixed by tacking up a heat shield in the stand between the HLT burner and the cooler.Sorry, I meat to start off by saying Really Nice Job. It is a beauty.

Edited by ChefLamont, 15 October 2009 - 09:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users