#1 chuck_d

chuck_d

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:08 PM

I just got done with my wet run on the jockey box for this weekend. I was pushing Saniclean through each run and then cleared the lines afterwards. Well, when the Saniclean blew through the Perlicks stayed open blowing foam while the Ventmatic autoclosed once the liquid cleared out. Not sure that I've seen this mentioned before, and kind of moot since people can't really buy Ventmatics anymore, but I thought it was an interesting tidbit.

#2 HerrHiller

HerrHiller

Comptroller of HerrHiller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2936 posts
  • Locationcanton,ohio

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:21 PM

God i wish they still sold these....the lack of such amazing faucets being around is the main reason i still roll picnic faucets...

#3 chuck_d

chuck_d

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:24 PM

God i wish they still sold these....the lack of such amazing faucets being around is the main reason i still roll picnic faucets...

I wouldn't say the Ventmatics outclass the Perlicks. There's the new Perlick out too. But if you want amazing faucets I think flow control faucets outclass forward sealing faucets.

#4 Slainte

Slainte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:38 AM

But if you want amazing faucets I think flow control faucets outclass forward sealing faucets.

So you got your flow control faucets installed and running? Do they stick at all like the non-forward sealing faucets do?

#5 tag

tag

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 13 August 2009 - 11:11 AM

How about flow-control, forward seal faucets? Hmmm, maybe there's a market there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users