• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Blizz

Blizz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:31 PM

Emerald Coast BrewfestHope to see some of you in Pensacola this year. There are a few of us that have been doing a table representing the other board for a few years, but this year we'll be representing our respective local homebrew clubs; the Central Florida Homebrewers from Orlando and the Carboy Junkies from Birmingham, AL. It's a great weekend, Friday night beer fest in downtown P'Cola and a Saturday beach party at the hotel where all the brewers stay.Good Times

#2 al_bob

al_bob

Bamahout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11032 posts
  • LocationMidland, Texas USA

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:29 PM

Emerald Coast BrewfestHope to see some of you in Pensacola this year. There are a few of us that have been doing a table representing the other board for a few years, but this year we'll be representing our respective local homebrew clubs; the Central Florida Homebrewers from Orlando and the Carboy Junkies from Birmingham, AL. It's a great weekend, Friday night beer fest in downtown P'Cola and a Saturday beach party at the hotel where all the brewers stay.Good Times

Hey Blizz,I haven't been on the intertubes much but I see you found this place, too.We're full steam ahead on our club table. We'll have at least 5-6 guys bringing beer. I did a 9.2% hoppy/coffee stout last week, and I'm brewing an IPA tomorrow a.m.I saw Scott today and he was brewing another beer to add to his. He said we're supposed to have a table next to your club this year, eh? That should be fun.I may also bring some beer from our newest brewery in Birmingham; Good People Brewing Company. He may not be able to attend, so I said I would represent him if he wanted. We'll serve a keg or two of his, depending on what he wants to send.Scott and the guys reserved a room next door to the beach party again this year, and instead of being on the 15th floor 3 BR suite, they opted for the all out penthouse suite, which is on the 17th or whatever is the top floor... They say I'm staying there, but I'm not sure who the hell is paying...ha. Last year we got the hook-up in the same place through Scott's BIL. This year he is just starting divorce proceedings (very sudden, just recently), so not likely we'll get the family plan this year. Take care bro. I can only hope this year will be as cool as last year. I know we'll have fun regardless!LaterAl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users