#2 MtnBrewer

MtnBrewer

Skynet Architect

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6695 posts
  • LocationThe Springs

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:35 AM

I'm really going to have to try to make it to this event one of these days. It sounds like a great time.

#3 positiveContact

positiveContact

Anti-Brag Queen

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68886 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

I'm really going to have to try to make it to this event one of these days. It sounds like a great time.

indeed it does.

#4 Genesee Ted

Genesee Ted

yabba dabba doob

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 49850 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:13 PM

I haven't seen the beer list yet, but I have gotten like ten texts from people with like 16 boners over it.  

BCTC is the shit.

#5 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18047 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:40 AM

"This year, BCTC will feature a Ferris wheel so guests can get a bird’s eye view of the excitement of the largest and best Belgian beer festival in the country."

Drunk Ferris wheel rides!

I haven't seen the beer list yet, but I have gotten like ten texts from people with like 16 boners over it.  

Beer List

#6 MtnBrewer

MtnBrewer

Skynet Architect

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6695 posts
  • LocationThe Springs

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

Drunk Ferris wheel rides!

You do not want to be hanging out underneath the ferris wheel. That list looks amazing. Tell you what doob. You come out here for Big Beers, Belgians and Barleywines and I'll come to Cooperstown.

#7 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18047 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:08 AM

You do not want to be hanging out underneath the ferris wheel. That list looks amazing. Tell you what doob. You come out here for Big Beers, Belgians and Barleywines and I'll come to Cooperstown.

it will be a different kind of "Mud Falcon"

I would like to do BCTC again but not as a volunteer

#8 Genesee Ted

Genesee Ted

yabba dabba doob

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 49850 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:47 PM

Sounds like a hell of an idea.

it will be a different kind of "Mud Falcon"

I would like to do BCTC again but not as a volunteer

I don't think that I will ever go and not volunteer.  My shift was Friday night from like 5 to 9 VIP check in.  I got a t shirt, admission, camping, a 4 pack of Hennepin and met some awesome people.  The pouring shifts suck but there really aren't that many of them anymore because the laws have changed in NY to allow brewers to actually pour.  

BCTC was amazing again.  It was Seinfeld themed and people were being absolutely hilarious!  The beer was outstanding at the tasting and in the camp grounds I had some seriously epic sampling.  I can't wait for next year!  

A group of us stopped at a new brewpub in Cooperstown called Council Rock.  The beers were fantastic and so were the food.  Tiny little place, it looks like a coffee shop/diner with very minimal decor.  Only a few tables and the bar only has a handful of seats.  They are brewing on a 1 barrel system and doing a great job at it.  Not a damn thing wrong with any of their offerings.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users