#1 nbbeerguy

nbbeerguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationFredericton NB Canada

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:15 PM

https://www.chicompany.netJust wondering if anyone has ordered from these guys their kegs are fairly cheap

#2 ColdAssHonky

ColdAssHonky

Comptroller of Fashion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:23 PM

I ordered a 4pack from them. All kegs showed up in good shape and holding pressure. If I needed more kegs I'd be looking to buy from them again.Also, here's a link to another thread on this board discussing your question: Here

Edited by MyBeerPants, 21 July 2009 - 12:24 PM.

#3 nbbeerguy

nbbeerguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationFredericton NB Canada

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:29 PM

Thanks seems to be fairly good responsesThink ill be ordering a 4 pack and $60 shipping to Canada is not bad at all

#4 Sidney Porter

Sidney Porter

Comptroller of the Banninated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29318 posts
  • LocationColumbus OH

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:31 PM

our club tried to buy from them, we ended up attempting to pay by check (our paypal had some limit). We placed the order, mailed a check, kegs never came, call them they said that they never got the payment. We remailed the check, kegs never came, call them they said they didn't get the check. We ended up canceling the order.The checks were never cashed, so it wasn't like something was going on. But seemed odd that 2 checks got lost in the mail

#5 tag

tag

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:35 PM

I just ordered some small parts and 2 pieces were wrong. I E-mailed them about it but haven't received a reply yet (1-2 weeks ago).

#6 Dale Hair

Dale Hair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGarland TX (Dallas area)

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:34 PM

I just ordered some small parts and 2 pieces were wrong. I E-mailed them about it but haven't received a reply yet (1-2 weeks ago).

Same here. I ordered some items from them early Jan. One item was wrong. I e-mailed them several times with no response. I finally gave up after a couple months..

#7 jammer

jammer

Atomic Chef Runner-Up

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3484 posts
  • LocationPDX

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:25 PM

ive ordered from them twice. no problems to speak of.

#8 Stout_fan

Stout_fan

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3115 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:35 AM

OK pin lock devotees, here's a deal from these guys on some pin lock coke cornies.But but to CONVERT, Oh the huge manatee.pinlock webpageWe have acquired 40,000 COKE PIN LOCK KEGS. These can be converted to Ball Lock Fittings.These are being sold in 20ft. & 40ft. container lots.Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64141 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:53 AM

Just what I need, a 40ft container of Cornies! What's that about 1500? I could fill 'em all up, no prob!

#10 chuck_d

chuck_d

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:00 PM

Picked up an 8 pack of kegs and a cold plate from them for this wedding in August that I'm brewing for.

#11 commander flatus

commander flatus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:48 PM

+1 good experience. ordered kegs with replacement o-rings. they actually sent several more sets than i ordered. nice experience got more than i expected.

#12 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64141 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:27 AM

Picked up an 8 pack of kegs and a cold plate from them for this wedding in August that I'm brewing for.

Didn't the shipping (CA to NY) kind of sour the deal? I put a few kegs in my cart and checked the shipping, it was pretty high.

#13 chuck_d

chuck_d

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:40 PM

Didn't the shipping (CA to NY) kind of sour the deal? I put a few kegs in my cart and checked the shipping, it was pretty high.

Yeah a little bit, but it wasn't bad sum total and the shipping was combined with the cold plate. The 8 pack was cheaper back then than it is now too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users