#1 SchwanzBrewer

SchwanzBrewer

Grand Duke of Inappropriate Announcements

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34299 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in business plans

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:10 AM

I will post a pic tonight, but I have a huge solid Mexican Pine Armoire (Over 200 lbs!) that my uncle gave me that I could not figure out what to do with. So, I started putting all my brewing equipment in it. Now I have bottled both of my latest batches and the bottom is filled with over 90 beers that are carbonating. I felt so proud filling it up yesterday with 40 Grolsch bottles filled with MLPA. 2 weeks until I get to enjoy them.Awwweeee its beeeeautiful!PS: I had a major score. My FFIL had saved the Grolsch bottles from the last time he brewed over 20 years ago. He gave them to me to use and they are so much easier to bottle with, mainly because they hold more.

#2 ncbeerbrewer

ncbeerbrewer

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2210 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:28 AM

Nice score Rich. Sounds like a pretty good idea. Thats what I call brewing furniture!! Look forward to seeing a pic. I am sure it will not be easy waiting that 2 weeks. You know how good that MLPA is of course. I don't have but I can see your point on the ease a Grolsch bottle would allow, enjoy the convenience!!Mike

#3 RommelMagic

RommelMagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • LocationHighland Falls, NY

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:05 PM

What about the pic?

#4 Rick

Rick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:48 PM

What about the pic?

+1I went to IKEA and picked up their cheapest wardrobe to store all of my brewing gear. When I get back home from this internship, I'll take a pic of all my gear packed in it.

#5 SchwanzBrewer

SchwanzBrewer

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34299 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:00 AM

Sorry. I just remembered about it this morning before I left for work. I will try and get one tonight.

#6 SchwanzBrewer

SchwanzBrewer

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34299 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:07 PM

Pics...Posted ImageOver 90 bottles of beer carbonating!Posted ImageBrewing Equipment up top beer on bottom. Not pictured are my two carboys.Posted ImageAll closed up. :rolf: Rich

#7 ncbeerbrewer

ncbeerbrewer

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2210 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:49 AM

Looks like some nice furniture and definitely put to good use.

#8 ChefLamont

ChefLamont

Comptroller of Fear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9736 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 10 July 2009 - 04:51 AM

Very nice! And the drawers are good for the breakable things like hydrometers and thermometers and such.

#9 HarvInSTL

HarvInSTL

Atomic Chef Harvey

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MO

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:19 AM

Might as build a Fermoire to match it!https://www.pbase.co...rmoire&page=allPosted Image

#10 Humperdink

Humperdink

Cose

• In Memorium
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15798 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:02 PM

Might as build a Fermoire to match it!https://www.pbase.co...rmoire&page=allPosted Image

That an awesome looking piece of equipment Harv. Here's something my buddy knewshound built (I only helped drink the beer really :angry:)knewshound builds the beast

#11 HarvInSTL

HarvInSTL

Atomic Chef Harvey

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MO

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:45 PM

That an awesome looking piece of equipment Harv. Here's something my buddy knewshound built (I only helped drink the beer really :angry:)knewshound builds the beast

That Beast looks awesome! Just to note, I didn't build the Fermoire. Just something I found online during my search to build a fermentation cabinet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users