24 replies to this topic

#21 Doomsday Brewery

Doomsday Brewery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationLawrenceville, GA

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:24 AM

if you are looking at the other pictures on Flickr thats a hidden door in the Home Theater that leads to a bed room so those who drink too much can sleep over :frank:

#22 Genesee Ted

Genesee Ted

yabba dabba doob

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 49874 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:08 AM

The company is Rodchester Store Fixture in Rodchester NY https://www.rochesterstorefixture.com/the catalog page is https://www.rocheste...ges/Page_82.pdf the model number is #RIN price is $37.50 its the same model as the one at micromatics but micromatics is $58.00. They also have drip trays with the rinser built in but I just bought the rinser assembly and drilled a hole in my drip pan and added it directly to my current setup it only took about 20 minutes start to finish

That store is less than 10 minutes from my house. Deep in the ghetto, but worth the trip. They have so much cool draft equipment there. Actually, the owner is coming to our club meeting this month to do some demo's. IIRC, he gives a discount to homebrewers, so if you order, you may want to mention that.

#23 Doomsday Brewery

Doomsday Brewery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationLawrenceville, GA

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:24 AM

Cool the guy I spoke with was very helpful and I got the within a couple of days after order.

#24 ChefLamont

ChefLamont

Comptroller of Fear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9744 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:18 AM

Yea, I saw this in person the other night. It is way cool.

#25 beerturtle

beerturtle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationThe 717

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

Nice! I definitely want one of these once I get my bar set up. We have 4 of them at the tasting room I work at; very handy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users