#1 Genesee Ted

Genesee Ted

yabba dabba doob

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 49870 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:34 PM

I was perusing the aisles of BOTW on Friday after I cashed my check and came across some wonderful stuff, as always. I was on my way out thinking I had spent enough when I came across some very attractive corked and caged bottles from a brewery who I had never heard of. Saint Somewhere. I see a lot of new breweries trying their hands at expanding distribution but it is usually your standard micro fare. Usually good, but not worth buying again. This stuff is off the chain though. They had 2 beers and I got one of each. The first was a saison so I was nearly jumping to the ceiling (love that shit), and the second was a Belgian-style Amber Ale. Both of these beers kick some serious ass. I really hope these guys are making lots of this stuff. I cannot recommend these two beers highly enough. I want their yeast. Hopefully they will be at Belgium Comes to Cooperstown this year so I can exert Mob Barley's powerful influence to get some info on these tasty thangs.

#2 ncbeerbrewer

ncbeerbrewer

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2210 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:08 PM

Sounds like some great beers. They look like a new brewery. I had to look up the website just to see what or who they were came up with these:BreweryBeer Advocate Reviews

#3 crankycat

crankycat

Comptroller of Zombies

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2107 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:40 PM

These are some tasty beers. I especially like their saison.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users