#1 BlKtRe

BlKtRe

Comptroller of le Shartes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16535 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oz

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:13 PM

I'm getting plans ready to build a new keg washer out of pony kegs. This thing will have 3 pony kegs sitting sidexside. One keg will have PBW, one with Acid #5, and the 3rd a simple rinse for in between the caustic and acid washes. Two of the kegs will have heating elements in them to heat each solution. The elements will be operated by my dual Love Control box. All kegs will be attached to a manifold that goes to my big pump so I can switch from each solution with a throw of a valve. Now that I'm switching to 15.5g Sankey fermenters, cold conditioning tanks, and serving vessels, I need a professional way of cleaning and keeping beer stone away. No tops cut off for me. Im currently having to switch solutions with my single Sankey keg cleaner now and its a PIA.Any ideas are greatly appreciated...

#2 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64144 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:52 PM

How are you making the connection to the kegs?

#3 HarvInSTL

HarvInSTL

Atomic Chef Harvey

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MO

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:05 AM

I thought Drew and them built their keg cleaner. Paging Dr Drew!

#4 BlKtRe

BlKtRe

Comptroller of le Shartes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16535 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oz

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

How are you making the connection to the kegs?

All kegs will be attached to some type of manifold. I will either weld which, would cost more money, or go weldless which I already have parts for on hand for spigot's and thermowell's. I have got a bunch of TC fittings and piping which would be nice to use somehow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users