#1 BarelyBrews

BarelyBrews

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1631 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:41 PM

I stopped by my LHBS(bell's store) and they had the ORACLE in the store(10% alcohol)a great double IPA.Also picked up there 25th anniversary ale w/8.5% also.And the Oarsmen pale ale(4%). The Oracle is great,($3.15 a bottle/$16.75+tax&deposit)i only picked up another single.I cannot find much info on it.Anyone got any info they can share? i will keep searching. :blush:

#2 Malzig

Malzig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • LocationBOS

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:21 PM

I saw a six of Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest for $9 at lunch time, so I started at 5 in Munich.

#3 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54220 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:46 PM

There is something to be said for cracking a beer earlier in the day. I had an appointment today that got me home around 3pm. It's in the low 80s today and my son wanted to go in the pool so we swam and than I got out and tapped my first beer around 4:30. On the weekends (especially if the weather is nice), I have absolutely no trouble hitting the taps at noon. The only problem is that by 7 or 8 o'clock I'm lit up and sleepy. ZZZzzz.

#4 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

Comptroller of Some Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:04 PM

Send Grant some Oracle.

#5 ncbeerbrewer

ncbeerbrewer

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2210 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:05 PM

I had to come home and cut the grass starting around 4pm here. I poured a beer and stopped for a sip here and there. I poured a pint of American Wheat that I brewed and wow did it hit the spot after busting my tail in the yard. I know I will be drinking a few from the commercial breweries at the fest I am pouring at and attending tomorrow for sure. On the weekend I let it rip and I can relate I am ready to go by 12 here too but I try to watch or I can be lit and tired too way too early for a weekend night. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users