#1 robsauce

robsauce

Comptroller of Teh Great Northern Wasteland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:44 PM

I followed him over here from HBT forums and he mostly disappeared... Anyone know whats up?

#2 Hightest

Hightest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationBridgeton, NJ

Posted 14 August 2010 - 04:18 AM

Sorry guys, I guess I should explain my absence. While I'm still around, I'm rarely on the boards as I was recently elected to City Council. The activities that precede that event and those that follow from it now occupy about 105% of my time...

#3 fatbloke

fatbloke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUK - South Coast

Posted 14 August 2010 - 04:43 AM

Sorry guys, I guess I should explain my absence. While I'm still around, I'm rarely on the boards as I was recently elected to City Council. The activities that precede that event and those that follow from it now occupy about 105% of my time...

The moral of the story must be don't volunteer for anything that reduces your brewing/drinking time. Political office is laudable - hopefully you'll be able to make some difference in your area hightest.That said, your limited presence will be noticed. You've produced some brilliant guidance for us all (if we advice that is :crazy: ) I'd guess it might be worth putting a little caveat on your site, a bit like Jack Keller has had to do, then if you do manage to find a minute or two in the obviously busy schedule, pop up and say Hi!Good luck with the council stuff matey, rather you than me........

#4 robsauce

robsauce

Comptroller of Teh Great Northern Wasteland

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:45 AM

+1 to what fatbloke said.

#5 jocosa

jocosa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationDouglasville GA

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:08 PM

It's a lot late, but I just found this board. Good luck with the city council... !!

#6 EWW

EWW

Regular, normal human being

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26189 posts
  • LocationSomewhere special

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:41 PM

It's a lot late, but I just found this board. Good luck with the city council... !!

Welcome! There's a lot of good knowledge here...hope you stick around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users