#1 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64179 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:46 PM

The beers I've brewed in the last few months have been freaking delicious! I'm finding it hard to keep myself from getting blitzed every night. :covreyes:

#2 BarelyBrews

BarelyBrews

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1631 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:23 AM

The beers I've brewed in the last few months have been freaking delicious! I'm finding it hard to keep myself from getting blitzed every night. :covreyes:

Mine too,had a lot of good stuff lately.A guy doesn't realize what a prize he has until a friend drops over and says its the best beer he has had in a long time. :covreyes:

#3 ncbeerbrewer

ncbeerbrewer

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2210 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:11 AM

Mine too,had a lot of good stuff lately.A guy doesn't realize what a prize he has until a friend drops over and says its the best beer he has had in a long time. :covreyes:

+1. Thats for sure. I just caught up with a buddy of mine that got married last year. I brewed and served all the beer (mine) at his wedding reception. He just told me that even up to last week he has friends and family that are still complimenting and would love to try/get more of my beer. I would not believe it since this event was back in June 2009. Made me feel good for sure. Its awesome to share homebrew and get positive responses. Thats one reason I do it and wanna get to the next level too.

#4 Deerslyr

Deerslyr

Disliker of Nut Kicking

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23807 posts
  • LocationGod's Country!

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:41 AM

My favorite lately is the Denny's Rye. Dayum! That's going to be a "constant" in the rotation. I will admit though that I haven't been drinking as much in the last few weeks. I had a medical issue a couple of weeks ago and the Hydrocodone for the pain was just fine... didn't want to mix alcohol with it... since then I just haven't had as much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users