cj in j

Advanced Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationMishima, Japan

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:10 AM

Posted Image1 is a compression bonnet that seals the faucet

The compression bonnet doesn't need to be wrenched down -- just tighten it down by hand and it should hold just fine. You can damage them if you really tighten them -- ask me how I know. :frank:

#22 ThroatwobblerMangrove

ThroatwobblerMangrove

Open Letter (and similar documents) Comptroller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4491 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:25 AM

The compression bonnet doesn't need to be wrenched down -- just tighten it down by hand and it should hold just fine. You can damage them if you really tighten them -- ask me how I know. :frank:

oh yeah - the only thing I use a wrench on is where the faucet attaches to the shank. Everything else is hand tightened and I don't even really give it hell.

#23 harryfrog

harryfrog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationAtascadero, CA

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:03 PM

i think the idea of a small lock washer between the bottom of the tap handle and the thumbscrew is a great one.Chuck_d - what's the music in that video?

#24 chuck_d

chuck_d

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:08 PM

chuck_d - what's the music in that video?

Alex Goose produced a bunch of tracks for Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 that were not used: https://www.theblueprint3outtakes.com/I actually just realized that I used him twice now, I just whipped this tap handle video up with track number 2 "Rise". But my highlights video was intentionally cut to fit with track 14 "Walk Away". Click for Highlights VideoYeah, he makes some good beats.While I'm in the middle of a thread jack :smilielol:Bun B's new album drops this tomorrow. Preemo produces this track, it's ridiculous how professional this track is...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users