#1 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32138 posts
  • Locationout the backdoor

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:09 PM

I ordered some barbed/threaded fittings for a new manifold I'm building. E-mailed a couple times since they sent barbed reducing fittings - no response yet. I ordered threaded/barbed. Do they deliver? Since my emails I have recieved 4 emails today wanting to sell me "white labes (sic)" yeast. No response yet on the screw up - should I just go ahead and buy local and give up on them? Starting to get a bit PO'd

#2 djinkc

djinkc

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32138 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:53 PM

3 more for "white labes" yeast. Dammit, wasted a week waiting for some cheap brass........ The one/six QDs I checked fit though. Guess this is biz as usual for them.

#3 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64150 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:57 PM

3 more for "white labes" yeast. Dammit, wasted a week waiting for some cheap brass........ The one/six QDs I checked fit though. Guess this is biz as usual for them.

Who is sending you the emails?

#4 tag

tag

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:45 PM

The last time I ordered stuff from them they left out a significant part. No response to E-mails or phone calls. Then about 2 weeks later the rest arrived.

#5 djinkc

djinkc

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32138 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

Who is sending you the emails?

They are, without verifying the originating IP"Please feel free to contact us, but PLEASE use common courtesy:" that says it all IMOHope I'm wrong and they make it right.I *think* there were others posting problems like this at the GB.

#6 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18082 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:18 AM

I ordered some kegs from them a few years back when they had them cheap. Shipping took a while and the communication was not the best but I did get them and they included new gaskets that were not part of the description. Lately though I have been seeing complaints on Home Brew Talk about them. Slow shipping, not being able to get a hold of them and so on. Looks like this place may have gotten to big and can not handle getting orders out timely. I have not ordered from them in a long time because the shipping prices seemed to be very high.hope everything arrives soon.

#7 HarvInSTL

HarvInSTL

Atomic Chef Harvey

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MO

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:57 AM

I don't f' around when it comes to companies like this. File a chargeback dispute with your card company on the basis that you didn't receive what you ordered and the company has been non responsive.Make this their (ChiCompany) problem, not yours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users