#1 Stout_fan

Stout_fan

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3115 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:53 AM

Kill A Watt P4400 - P3 International Electricity Usage Monitor $15 that's half watt I paid.BTW, I love mine. Will let you know how much juice your juice is costing you.It prompted me to start foaming my old fiberglass insulated fridge.https://www.supermediastore.com/product/u/kilwateldet1?brand=P3+INTERNATIONAL&filter=Type%3DKill+a+Watt&max=15&offset=0

#2 BlKtRe

BlKtRe

Comptroller of le Shartes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16543 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oz

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:49 AM

Ive got one on my AC unit that used on my walkin. Doesn't use much. I was surprised and happy considering the square space.

#3 BarelyBrews

BarelyBrews

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1631 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:59 AM

"Ouch" you paid for yours.....J/K i got mine for free using my bank points last year.I like it,used it a lot at first.Now not so much,nice to Know which fridge/freezers are costing more money though. For me,the electric heaters used this past winter were the most use of electric.I think it's well worth the money.

#4 shmgeggie

shmgeggie

Comptroller of Mythical Creatures

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9205 posts
  • LocationPort Orchard, WA

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:02 PM

I seem to remember a discussion on the old board about old fridges being power hogs and how you're better off in the long run paying the bucks for a newer fridge that doesn't use as much juice than buying the cheap fridge off of craigslist. YMMV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users