3 replies to this topic

#1 idajack

idajack

Werecomptroller

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5423 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

has anyone ever used www.bargainfittings.com for parts?I am upgrading some of my keggles to all stainless and adding sight glasses as well in an attempt to piss of my wife (apparently)and ran across this place as a source for good prices on kits and parts.I realize I could have spent the time and gone to mcmaster but this was a good price for kits so I went with eem.I will report back my experience

#2 mikebrad

mikebrad

Comptroller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4038 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:42 PM

i've ordered things there a couple times. shipping was really fast. parts were as expected. looks like they changed their website.

#3 Howie

Howie

Feltersnatch

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14771 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:48 AM

I recently ordered new fittings and a dip tube for my keggle as well as new fittings for my mash tun. The order shipped very quickly and everything seems to be very high quality.

#4 idajack

idajack

Werecomptroller

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5423 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

Just got the fittings today which I consider real quick shipping since I ordered friday and it's tuesday after memorial day so they must have shipped withing an hour or so of my ordering.Parts seem to be high quality stainless stuff, the valves in particular impressed me with their construction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users