#1 nitroglycerin11

nitroglycerin11

Comptroller of Bulgaria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:16 AM

Hello bros,I am starting to put together the good old brutus 10 and have a question about burners.I will be using a standard propane system (you know the refillable tank system) and am wondering what jet burners are compatible with this setup. Would it be the low pressure burner or the high pressure one? I assume this is simply a matter of the pressure you deliver to the burner itself via the control of a regulator. That is are both potentially compatible with the standard propane?I want to go with a 10 jet setup and it seems the low pressure is more expensive than the high pressure counterpart. Any idea where a good place to get the low pressure 10 jet one would be? Thanks for the help

#2 Lonnie Mac

Lonnie Mac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationBacliff, TX

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:18 PM

Hello bros,I am starting to put together the good old brutus 10 and have a question about burners.I will be using a standard propane system (you know the refillable tank system) and am wondering what jet burners are compatible with this setup. Would it be the low pressure burner or the high pressure one? I assume this is simply a matter of the pressure you deliver to the burner itself via the control of a regulator. That is are both potentially compatible with the standard propane?I want to go with a 10 jet setup and it seems the low pressure is more expensive than the high pressure counterpart. Any idea where a good place to get the low pressure 10 jet one would be? Thanks for the help

Well I am quite fond of the low pressure 10 tip burners using a low pressure regulator myself. Yes, the 10 tip low pressure is more indeed, but this setup does exactly what I want it to do...I have seen others use just about every propane burner setup under the sun though. It really is a matter of what you want in the end...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users