#1 SchwanzBrewer

SchwanzBrewer

Grand Duke of Inappropriate Announcements

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34299 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in business plans

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:19 PM

Well I finally had the balls to try the shock top that has been in the fridge for a few weeks now. I gotta say after trying all the other beers in that Michelob pack and gagging, this one isn't half bad. Definitely an orange flavor, very fruity and mild. It tastes a lot like a blue moon with the orange already squeezed in it. I would say that this would actually be refreshing after I mow the lawn or something, but its not gonna be a staple in my fridge, maybe the occasional black sheep.I know a lot of you would rather drink regurgitated camel piss, but I was pleasantly surprised.Cheers,Rich

#2 stellarbrew

stellarbrew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationAcworth, GA

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:39 AM

The only time I've tried this is when some was bought for the women who don't care care for the "dark" beers and some left-overs got left in my fridge. I did grab one when I came in from yard work, and I found it quite refreshing in that context. I would probably never go out and buy some when there is other beer sitting on the shelf next to it, but it's not all that bad.

#3 gumballhead

gumballhead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Locationsw michigan

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:56 AM

I know a lot of you would rather drink regurgitated camel piss, but I was pleasantly surprised.Cheers,Rich[/quote]you can't go wrong with that given the alternative. at leat the camel Piss is filtered and all natural :P :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users