1 reply to this topic

#1 Toad

Toad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationEast of Sacramento

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:30 PM

I want to thin out my guitars and this one is going to go. This is not an easy decision but after long and hard deliberation this is the one. This is an alder, rear routed, body. It is covered in fabric then finished in nitro-cellulose lacquer. It is completely shielded throughout. The electronics are CRL, CTS, switchcraft with Electro-socket and orange drop tone cap. The pickups are Seymour Duncan Hot Rail bridge & Wilde (Bill Lawrence....the real Bill Lawrence) L202-TN in the neck. The neck is a MIM Fender Telecaster with stock tuners & nut. I have to say it is really a fine neck. This compares to most MIA necks I have played. It also has Dunlop strap lock buttons installed. The pickup combination give this a wide range of possibilities and it takes pedals REALLY well. I have two brand new Fender hard shell cases and will ship it in your choice.Asking price is $650.00 shipped to CONUS. Let me know if you have questions or want to discuss. Here is a slide show with photos that were just taken: https://s422.photobu...mview=slideshowPosted Image

#2 Toad

Toad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationEast of Sacramento

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:27 AM

SOLD!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users