#1 cj in j

cj in j

Advanced Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationMishima, Japan

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:19 AM

Hey everyone, we just started our brewers blog. Hopefully some of you guys will check it out, leave comments, and even come to visit some day. :( Baird Brewers Blog

#2 Thirsty

Thirsty

Atomic Chef!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationPhippsburg Maine

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

Very ironic, I was on shelton brothers webpage today looking at all of their imports, and saw this brewery. Dan Shelton must be buying and importing this over, so I will look for it in the future!

#3 cj in j

cj in j

Advanced Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationMishima, Japan

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:18 AM

Yep, Shelton Brothers are our importers. Dan has been over here several times -- great guy. Next time we get an export order, I'll take some pictures of all the pretty white boxes waiting to be picked up by the shipper. :P And Thirsty, I've always wanted to say that's a great name for a beer drinker! :rolf:

#4 Thirsty

Thirsty

Atomic Chef!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationPhippsburg Maine

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:39 AM

Thanks cj, it was a nickname given to me in college 18 years ago (me cant understand why? :P )and has kinda stuck around since. Dan lives in the town I grew up in, and now only lives about 40 minutes away. He has organized a bunch of beer dinners locally for a while, and has really done a great job selecting the best breweries abroad to import from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users