#1 MolBasser

MolBasser

Comptrolled by Seahawks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15351 posts
  • LocationChico, CA

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:14 PM

The first Sierra xXx beer (Fritz and Ken's Ale) has been released.Depending on how gougey your distributor is, it should be about 10 bucks a bottle.Its super tastey and should cellar well. The cork comes out with some authority, so be careful.Enjoy!MolBasser

#2 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

Comptroller of Some Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

looking forward to finding this...on another SN note...I found a 6er of Torpedo at my local super target that was 50 cents cheaper than the 6er of SNPA...SCORE

#3 tag

tag

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:22 PM

On Colorado?Do they have the SN 30th?

#4 MolBasser

MolBasser

Comptrolled by Seahawks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15351 posts
  • LocationChico, CA

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:19 PM

I don't have the distribution details. The best way to find it is call your local distributor and ask where they put it.MolBasser

#5 MolBasser

MolBasser

Comptrolled by Seahawks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15351 posts
  • LocationChico, CA

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:11 PM

Posted ImageMolBasser

#6 Stout_fan

Stout_fan

Frequent Member

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3115 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:53 AM

So SN shoved a champagne cork into a deuce?

#7 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64116 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:18 AM

I won't disagree, you are a shameless pimp.

#8 HarvInSTL

HarvInSTL

Atomic Chef Harvey

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MO

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:00 AM

The first Sierra xXx beer (Fritz and Ken's Ale) has been released.Depending on how gougey your distributor is, it should be about 10 bucks a bottle.Its super tastey and should cellar well. The cork comes out with some authority, so be careful.Enjoy!MolBasser

Want to trade for some? I can get some more 3 Floyds stuff if you like.

Edited by HarvInCoMo, 10 March 2010 - 09:01 AM.

#9 BlKtRe

BlKtRe

Comptroller of le Shartes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16529 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oz

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:09 AM

10 bucks? What is it with breweries offering something special and charging 10 bucks? Boulevard did a collaboration with Orval and charged like 12+ bucks per bottle. Yes its cool and all, but 10-12 bucks a 750 is getting to high. With that said, i will buy two if the wife lets me. One for now, one for later. My cellar is getting thin.

#10 gumballhead

gumballhead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Locationsw michigan

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:35 AM

Posted ImageMolBasser

A picture is woth a 1,000 sips.thanks for the heads up. we'll have to look around & hope it made it to IN.

#11 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:36 AM

On Colorado?Do they have the SN 30th?

Yes, and no all I saw was SNPA and Torpedo...I was feeling some PA that day but saw the Torpedo for cheaper so I grabbed it.They might have the 30th but I was only looking in the refridge section, I am gonna try Argonaut for these ones.

#12 MolBasser

MolBasser

Comptrolled by Seahawks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15351 posts
  • LocationChico, CA

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:55 AM

10 bucks? What is it with breweries offering something special and charging 10 bucks? Boulevard did a collaboration with Orval and charged like 12+ bucks per bottle. Yes its cool and all, but 10-12 bucks a 750 is getting to high. With that said, i will buy two if the wife lets me. One for now, one for later. My cellar is getting thin.

It was an extremely expensive beer to produce from a raw materials standpoint, but I agree. 10+ dollars for 750ml is on the upper end of what I am willing to pay for beer.But then again, look at what wine costs..... This beer is approaching the alcohol content of wine and its way more flavorful than any wine.Buy some and check it out.....:cheers:MolBasser

#13 jammer

jammer

Atomic Chef Runner-Up

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3484 posts
  • LocationPDX

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:35 PM

Overpriced beer is one of the main reasons i started homebrewing. :smilielol:

#14 Augie1991

Augie1991

8 Lives

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23568 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:52 PM

looking forward to finding this...on another SN note...I found a 6er of Torpedo at my local super target that was 50 cents cheaper than the 6er of SNPA...SCORE

SNPA has been on sale here in Iowa big time. $6.99 for a six pack. I wish they would put Torpedo on sale like that, I'd grab up every 6 they have. Funny thing, I never see anybody else at the liquor store buying IPA's. I feel like a stranger in a strange land, guess that's why I'm so at ease here.

#15 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 12 March 2010 - 09:45 AM

SNPA has been on sale here in Iowa big time. $6.99 for a six pack. I wish they would put Torpedo on sale like that, I'd grab up every 6 they have. Funny thing, I never see anybody else at the liquor store buying IPA's. I feel like a stranger in a strange land, guess that's why I'm so at ease here.

hey.....sharing means less

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users