#1 earthtone

earthtone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:04 AM

Well, she was a delicious batch. Only 26 days old... really too young - too green - to go down in such a frenzy of beer drinking. Alas, as my tiny apartment filled and we watched Canada beat out the Czechs to play the States for Gold the compliments poured out almost at the same rate as the beer until she kicked. All 5 gallons went down in three hours, but it was a delicious three hours to be sure!!Thanks again Kenlenard for the much celebrated recipe, I will reiterate: MLPA, what a delicious glass of beer. :smilielol:

#2 jayb151

jayb151

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1137 posts
  • LocationBatavia

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:20 AM

Well, she was a delicious batch. Only 26 days old... really too young - too green - to go down in such a frenzy of beer drinking. Alas, as my tiny apartment filled and we watched Canada beat out the Czechs to play the States for Gold the compliments poured out almost at the same rate as the beer until she kicked. All 5 gallons went down in three hours, but it was a delicious three hours to be sure!!Thanks again Kenlenard for the much celebrated recipe, I will reiterate: MLPA, what a delicious glass of beer. :facepalm:

Congrats to Ken for such a good recipe, and to you Earthtone for brewing a great beer!Just make sure you have some on Sunday when the US defends their win! :smilielol:

#3 earthtone

earthtone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:11 PM

haha yeah I've got a full fridge to watch team USA go down in flames :smilielol: :facepalm: Gonna have to brew MLPA again soon

#4 Big Nake

Big Nake

Comptroller of Forum Content

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54161 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:49 PM

ET: Glad that beer worked well for the hockey game. I have some 1056 bubbling in a batch of Home Run Red Ale right now but when that batch is done, I'm going to do a batch of MLPA. Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users