#1 earthtone

earthtone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:09 PM

So I have had one picnic tap hooked up and switch it back and forth between two kegs. Recently I finally bought all the gear and hooked up a second, splitting the gas to the two kegs. Since I set my keg up I've been trying to balance my system to get a nice pour - to no avail. So I am buying the extra stuff and I look at the serving line thinking...hmmm that looks thicker than mine. Turns out I lost my serving line somewhere in the move between apartments and grabbed what I thought was serving line but turned out to be wine hose. No WONDER its been foaming. Shit. :) haha oh well, now I have two taps that pour so god damn perfectly that it brings a tear to my eye! :cheers:

#2 ncbeerbrewer

ncbeerbrewer

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2210 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:34 AM

So I have had one picnic tap hooked up and switch it back and forth between two kegs. Recently I finally bought all the gear and hooked up a second, splitting the gas to the two kegs. Since I set my keg up I've been trying to balance my system to get a nice pour - to no avail. So I am buying the extra stuff and I look at the serving line thinking...hmmm that looks thicker than mine. Turns out I lost my serving line somewhere in the move between apartments and grabbed what I thought was serving line but turned out to be wine hose. No WONDER its been foaming. Shit. :) haha oh well, now I have two taps that pour so god damn perfectly that it brings a tear to my eye! :cheers:

Congrats ET. Sounds pretty good. Ha I think there are worse causes for foam than that. Nice find and hope they keep pouring well. Now you need a nitro tap to pour your Dry Stout beer too. Oh yes now you can't move so that won't happen again!! :cheers: Cheers

#3 ChefLamont

ChefLamont

Comptroller of Fear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9734 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:55 AM

:) Moving is bad, mkay.Kidding aside, glad you figured it out. It is always the silly simple stuff that torpedos me as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users