#41 Brian72

Brian72

Peter Freer

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42116 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:47 AM

Tried the Keller last night. Thought it was pretty meh..... Not near as good as the Glissade...

#42 MolBasser

MolBasser

Comptrolled by Seahawks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15351 posts
  • LocationChico, CA

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:16 AM

Tried the Keller last night. Thought it was pretty meh..... Not near as good as the Glissade...

What didn't you like about it?MolBasser

#43 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

Comptroller of Some Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:41 AM

I think the keller is one of their best new offerings....its the GFs favorite beer other than Delirium Tremens.

#44 siouxbrewer

siouxbrewer

Comptroller of Teh Beefs and other beeflike animals that are tas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8263 posts
  • LocationGreat Plains, KS

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:55 AM

Kinda hard to compare such different styles. Other than preferring one to the other, what didn't you like about the KW?

#45 Jimmy James

Jimmy James

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:24 PM

I had the Glissade up at Mammoth after skiing all day and it was pretty good. Then I switched to Pliny and left the Glissade to the women, until one of them became a certified hop-whore right in front of my eyes and started offering to do all sorts of stuff for more Pliny but I digress. The Glissade seemed good - I need to try it sometime when I am not partying so I can pretend to be a beer judge and hold it up to the light, etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users