#1 DubbelEntendre

DubbelEntendre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 April 2009 - 10:10 AM

I've been brewing in a vacuum lately with no good feedback. We should get one started with some better rules on how feedback is to be presented. I got some one liners on the Voldemort board, and after paying 10 bucks to ship my beer I would have appreciated better commentary.

#2 mach5

mach5

Helibottle Comptroller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationColumbia, PA

Posted 17 April 2009 - 10:16 AM

I can provide the spreadsheet that does the pairings if anyone is interested in running the pass. I can't participate this time due to low stocks though...unless this happens in a month or so.Feedback was always an issue on the other board...some were good, some were not. I'm probably guilty of some bad feedback myself, but it was always stressed that it should be provided and that was the point of the pass. I don't know how to enforce it other than to ban anyone who doesn't provide feedback the next time around...or make them sit out a round or something. Then again, "good" feedback is subjective. Maybe provide a template, here's what I use based loosely on ratebeer:Describe what you are tasting in terms of:AromaAppearancePalateFlavorOverall (personal opinion goes here)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users