#1 djinkc

djinkc

Comptroller of Non-Defending Defenders of Inarticulate Twats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32138 posts
  • Locationout the backdoor

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:50 PM

Remember how you always say we worry too much about sanitation?Took a look at my fermenter today to see if it finally took off. No foam in the blowoff bucket???? It always has a ton of foam...... Then I realized that when I mixed up my StarSan for the brew session I forgot to put the StarSan in the big bucket. So the fermenter and transfer hose weren't sanitized yesterday. They did get a nice soak and spray down with WaterOne water though - hope those choramines kick some butt.Can't do much about it now though.........Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 *_Guest_MW2_*

*_Guest_MW2_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:39 PM

To many beers yet once again. :( Drink up fast..

#3 djinkc

djinkc

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32138 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:07 PM

To many beers yet once again. Posted Image Drink up fast..

Nope, dead sober brewing............. guess that's a mistakePosted Image .Yeah, it'll get chilled and carbed fast.

#4 SWAGMAN

SWAGMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationWACK AKA KANSAS CITY KANSAS

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:43 PM

:(

Remember how you always say we worry too much about sanitation?Took a look at my fermenter today to see if it finally took off. No foam in the blowoff bucket???? It always has a ton of foam...... Then I realized that when I mixed up my StarSan for the brew session I forgot to put the StarSan in the big bucket. So the fermenter and transfer hose weren't sanitized yesterday. They did get a nice soak and spray down with WaterOne water though - hope those choramines kick some butt.Can't do much about it now though.........Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

So where is your dead nuts proof. Just what you suspect, think or have a suspension that it might be or could be. But you do have something to worry about.Swagman :cheers:

#5 djinkc

djinkc

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32138 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:41 AM

The second keg blew last night. 10 gallons of a fine Brown, never had a hint of a problem. Go figure.........

#6 klickcue

klickcue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:16 PM

You just work in a healthy environment :smilielol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users