#1 HerrHiller

HerrHiller

Comptroller of HerrHiller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2936 posts
  • Locationcanton,ohio

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:30 PM

the wort chiller price isnt really a score...The perlicks im not sure how big of a score that is one of u should tell me.. the co2 tank and regulators and manifold tho seems like a decent score.

#2 HerrHiller

HerrHiller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2936 posts
  • Locationcanton,ohio

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:30 PM

the wort chiller price isnt really a score...The perlicks im not sure how big of a score that is one of u should tell me.. the co2 tank and regulators and manifold tho seems like a decent score. https://akroncanton....1513904408.html

#3 RommelMagic

RommelMagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • LocationHighland Falls, NY

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:52 PM

Were they all free? :cheers: :(

Edited by RommelMagic, 31 December 2009 - 03:52 PM.

#4 HerrHiller

HerrHiller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2936 posts
  • Locationcanton,ohio

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:08 PM

Were they all free? :cheers: :(

I hit sumbit and realized i forgot the link so then i hit stop really fast pasted the linky then submitted and it posted 1 topic without the link (this one) and there is another with the link.

#5 RommelMagic

RommelMagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 06:57 PM

I got my Perlicks for (IIRC) $20, so no, that is not a good deal. Plus they're used. That is a regular retail price new nowadays. I see Amazon has them for less, but you'd need to pay shipping.For the tank and reg and mani, not bad but you'd need to check that the tank doesn't need to be re-certified. I'm not sure if you could exchange it for a newer one though, prolly could.

#6 HerrHiller

HerrHiller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2936 posts
  • Locationcanton,ohio

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:14 PM

I got my Perlicks for (IIRC) $20, so no, that is not a good deal. Plus they're used. That is a regular retail price new nowadays. I see Amazon has them for less, but you'd need to pay shipping.For the tank and reg and mani, not bad but you'd need to check that the tank doesn't need to be re-certified. I'm not sure if you could exchange it for a newer one though, prolly could.

Ta I saw the Perlick on amazon new for 35, but he is including the shanks so i thought maybe it was a deal.

#7 RommelMagic

RommelMagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:23 PM

Ahh yes, I forgot about them. And the collars, nuts and barbs too. I guess it's not a bad deal.

#8 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64253 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:40 PM

Meh, not a great deal IMO. Those are almost retail prices for that stuff. If I was selling my stuff, I wouldn't be asking anywhere near that, or at least I wouldn't be expecting anywhere near that.

#9 realbeerguy

realbeerguy

Frequent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1974 posts
  • LocationBluffton, SC

Posted 31 December 2009 - 09:00 PM

Offer 1/2 of asking, go to 60%. if not walk away, but leave your contact number.

#10 HerrHiller

HerrHiller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2936 posts
  • Locationcanton,ohio

Posted 31 December 2009 - 09:14 PM

Offer 1/2 of asking, go to 60%. if not walk away, but leave your contact number.

I offered him 50 for both perlicks. This would be a great starting point for my TV stand kegerator. hope he responds positively.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users