#21 Iraq Lobstah

Iraq Lobstah

Comptroller of King Richard V

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43232 posts
  • LocationCamarillo, CA

Posted 25 December 2009 - 11:12 AM

I drank several pints of my homebrewed Amber Ale and Belgian IPA. Ended the night with a commerical beer Carolina Brewing Company Imperial IPA. Good Night. Today I plan to drink more Amber and Belg IPA. I threw a 22oz bottle of AleSmith IPA that I picked up over the Summer and plan to drink that with dinner later today. Who knows what more I will find in my stock here and drink. It might be raining here today but so far so good. Merry Christmas to all on the board.

I'm up now....... currently medicating, and drinking some homebrewed Saison..... This is the one I did where I cultured yeast from a fresh bottle of Hoegaarden GrandCru...... Its th shiz nizz...... Soon, I will assault my tastebuds with SNBC Celebration 2009.2

#22 Thirsty

Thirsty

Atomic Chef!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationPhippsburg Maine

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:37 PM

Just kicked my keg of DIPA :cheers: good thing I am going to a party! Cant wait to crack the Samichlaus :sarcasm:

#23 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64255 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:13 PM

Got some Ayinger Dunkel and Okto-Marzen yesterday.

Good freakin' beers. The Dunkel was like yummy toast in a bottle. Too bad they're $3.69/500mL. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to brew some. :sarcasm:

#24 cavman

cavman

Comptroller of BigPossMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12937 posts
  • LocationSomerville, MA

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:42 PM

Had Baltika 6,Okacim Porter, Southhampton Imperial Porter, Buzzards Bay Pilsner yesterday. Today Stone Levitation so far; have Westmalle Tripel, Maudite, Goose Island Pere Jaques, Goose Island Matilda, Troeg's Mad Elf among others waiting my call. Actually the Pere Jaques bomber is up next.

#25 cavman

cavman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12937 posts
  • LocationSomerville, MA

Posted 25 December 2009 - 09:31 PM

Had Baltika 6,Okacim Porter, Southhampton Imperial Porter, Buzzards Bay Pilsner yesterday. Today Stone Levitation so far; have Westmalle Tripel, Maudite, Goose Island Pere Jaques, Goose Island Matilda, Troeg's Mad Elf among others waiting my call. Actually the Pere Jaques bomber is up next.

The Pere Jaques was excellent, not one that needs more aging. If you see it and like dubbels you should try it. Forgot I had Trois Pistoles and have that in the glass now. I gotta say I was very excited to finally see Goose Island beer out here.

#26 3rd party JKor

3rd party JKor

Puller of Meats

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64255 posts
  • LocationNW of Boston

Posted 26 December 2009 - 08:33 AM

The Pere Jaques was excellent, not one that needs more aging. If you see it and like dubbels you should try it. Forgot I had Trois Pistoles and have that in the glass now. I gotta say I was very excited to finally see Goose Island beer out here.

Where'd you get the GI? I've been wanting to try some of that myself.

Edited by JKoravos, 26 December 2009 - 08:33 AM.

#27 Mashman

Mashman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationGunnison CO

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:01 AM

Started with a HB dubbel made with WL530, then I had a Begligian Strong Dark made with yeast cultured from a Unbroue bottle and I finished with a HB Oud Bruin. Today I'm going to crack into some Blueberry Melomel, this years AMBW and I'll probably try some Le Freak. Le freak is my Belgian Strong Golden ale secondaried with the Roselarre Blend.Mashman

#28 cavman

cavman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12937 posts
  • LocationSomerville, MA

Posted 26 December 2009 - 01:53 PM

Atlas in Medford had 3 Belgian styles and Bourbon stout from GI.

#29 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18093 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:41 PM

GI is on its way into Mass. Should start seeing more of it.

#30 Thirsty

Thirsty

Atomic Chef!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationPhippsburg Maine

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:45 PM

GI is on its way into Mass. Should start seeing more of it.

WooHoo!!

#31 Mashman

Mashman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationGunnison CO

Posted 26 December 2009 - 06:46 PM

Add to the list Rogue Yellow Snow IPA. I haven't had this one yet, should be interesting.Mashman

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users