#1 Vagus

Vagus

Just had an organism

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59234 posts
  • LocationThere

Posted 01 March 2024 - 04:51 PM

Second game is set to come out later this month. Never heard of it, but sounds like an early version of elden ring and some other souls games. Presouls? All soul, no souls. Maybe easier souls. SOULS.

Anyway, steam sale, $5. Excited for something new, even though it's a 12 year old game. ASS LIKE A TWELVE YEAR OLD BOY, SON.

U play, brotz?

#2 Vagus

Vagus

Just had an organism

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59234 posts
  • LocationThere

Posted 03 March 2024 - 10:34 AM

I'm 6 hours in. Daughter had a sleepover with 3 of her friends friday night, so i was able to put in some time while they destroyed the house. 

It's an action RPG in a typical fantasy setting. Combat is fluid, accessible, and complex. The enemy uses terrain and tactics and forces you to adapt. You can button mash a lot of it, but some dudes will smoke you if you don't play a couple moves ahead.

Graphics are dated and the entire system is a console port. Which is fine because it only really affects the menus. You work with a team of 3 NPCs called "pawns" who independently coordinate their attacks and pick up trash for you. It's not perfect, but it does work. Story line isn't overly compelling, but gameplay is fun. They were able to make me care about a character, which is rare. Also, all the NPCs' heads turn when you walk by. That strokes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users