I decided to get a batch going yesterday. Plan was to re-brew and APA from earlier this year I really enjoyed. The base for that was 6#'s each of two row and white wheat along with a smidge of cara 20 and acid. I measured the two row and started on the wheat and noticed the bucket was really full. SOB! Scale was in kg not lb. So I had 19.75 of wheat and two row in the bucket. I kept the rest the same so .5# each of cara 20 and acid and then just brewed it up. Threw in a pound of sugar at the end for a nice big double IPA. Hit it with an ounce each of Galaxy and Citra at 5 and then 3 oz of each at 175* in the WP. These were open packages that have been around for a while. The DH will be a combination of Mosaic, Simcoe and Amarillo.
I am not sure the last time I brewed a beer that hit 1.080. I did this BIAB and my efficiency took a big hit to 63% but overall a good day and the glycol chiller is working just as expected. Helped to bring this to pitching temps in no time.