#1 SchwanzBrewer

SchwanzBrewer

Grand Duke of Inappropriate Announcements

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34299 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in business plans

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:17 AM

I'm looking at getting a magic chef mini fridge off of craigslist for cheap. The lady that is selling it says its about 2.5 ft tall. Does anyone have the dimensions for Cornies? I would like to put 2 kegs and the CO2 in there. I just want to know if this fridge is gonna be big enough. I'll try and get the model number.Thanks,Rich

#2 ColdAssHonky

ColdAssHonky

Comptroller of Fashion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:50 AM

Keg Dimensions

#3 ThroatwobblerMangrove

ThroatwobblerMangrove

Open Letter (and similar documents) Comptroller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4491 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:31 PM

I'm looking at getting a magic chef mini fridge off of craigslist for cheap. The lady that is selling it says its about 2.5 ft tall. Does anyone have the dimensions for Cornies? I would like to put 2 kegs and the CO2 in there. I just want to know if this fridge is gonna be big enough. I'll try and get the model number.Thanks,Rich

You're going to want to check this thing out in person with a tape measure unless you know for certain this will work out. On my Sanyo DIY kegerator I'm literally mm away from stuff not fitting. I think this is the case for most dorm sized mini-fridges.

#4 weave

weave

Just Silly and Overboard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8111 posts
  • LocationWestern NY

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:41 PM

Yeah, definitely show up in person with tape measure. I've got a Whirlpool. Had to cut out the plastic in the sides to get the width necessary to squeeze two kegs in. Also had to remove the plastic inside the door, not just the shelves.Two kegs and a CO2 bottle fit, but it is an interference fit for sure.

#5 Deerslyr

Deerslyr

Disliker of Nut Kicking

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23807 posts
  • LocationGod's Country!

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:43 PM

The Oster 5.0 works great and does not have any mechanical parts on top, which means you can put a tower in safely. Got mine at Best Buy and had it for about 6 months before getting the tower. Fits 2 cornies, a 5 lb tank with a regulator for each line. Can also neatly stow away two 2 Liter bottles underneath the regulator with the carbonator caps on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users