Funny to wake up and see this because I had planned to come here and post about it.
I ended up kegging it Friday. It was on the vanilla and cinnamon just about 1.5 weeks and at about 5-8 PSI that entire time. I am happy with the beer, the base beer seems really nice and the addition of the spices did not take away from that. The vanilla is milder than I had hopped and I think I will use more of both cinnamon and vanilla next time.
I ended up using 2 sticks in the whirlpool( I may have mashed in with 2 as well, I need to check) and 2 sticks and 2 beans in the fermenter that were soaked in a jar with bourbon. I think I will double the sticks next time and add in 2 beans to the WP as well. I new this beer would not hit all the boxes on the first try but I am very happy how it came out. I will say tho, for a beer with 3#s of oats I can not tell they are in there. I seem to have that same reaction on most beers that I use oats in. They never give me what I am looking for. They do not take away from the beer at all just did not give me the bigger mouthfeel that I was looking for. Maybe when the carbonation gets to where it needs to be I will have a different opinion on them.
Sorry for the all over post!
tl/dr - Beer is very good as is but will be even better with some small tweaks.