#1 TonyBrown

TonyBrown

Comptroller of C-Blocking and Wet Streak Marks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 86980 posts
  • LocationRedneckistan

Posted 28 January 2019 - 11:27 AM

Facility - pretty standard Tap Room fare.  kind of bare bones, not a full blown bar, only 1 TV for 'the game', a tabletop shuffle board game, couple cribbage boards available, that's it.  don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting a sports bar atmosphere.  I'd be fine with zero tv's.

Atmosphere - well, I was a bit annoyed by the atmosphere, apparently you can bring your dog there and take it off the leash and let it roam where ever it wants to go, including jumping up on the couch and putting its feet up on your back.  I bet there were 8-10 dogs there running around chasing each other around, barking and etc and the owners all saying 'hey, stop' to their barking dogs and chasing them around (yes all the dog owners were late 20's-early 30's).  aside from that annoyance, which was really fecking annoying, I may have been more annoyed by the dog owners who thought it was cute/funny when the dogs would jump on my legs and the bigger dogs putting their snouts up on the table.  It's not funny when MY dogs do it at my home when I'm by myself, its far less funny when YOUR dogs do it to me and my table in a public place.  it is in a neighborhood area so they should get a lot of local foot traffic from the area when its nice outside.  obviously a millennial spot.

Beer - well, they like making weird stuff.  like eggnog white stout, cinnamon roll amber ale, candy corn cream ale, and peanut butter porter.  only beer on the menu that was worth a feck was a regular old scottish ale that was decent but forgettable.

menu - no food, bowls of pretzels (ours had stale pieces of broken doritos in the bottom of the bowl), likely handled by people that had been petting dogs.

I give it a 1.5/5, not worth the effort and we were in the area only a couple miles away, I won't be back.

#2 positiveContact

positiveContact

Anti-Brag Queen

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68886 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:53 AM

good lord that sounds awful.

#3 Murphy

Murphy

No Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14017 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:45 AM

someone should drag that place behind the barn and put it out of it's misery.  I've borderline flipped out several times at places that let dogs run free, I F-ing hate it

#4 HVB

HVB

No Life

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18036 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:04 PM

I've borderline flipped out several times at places that let dogs run free, I F-ing hate it

The one time I went to Trillium in Canton they had dogs and babies all over the place.  I saw a baby crawl over to a dog and start poking it.  I got out of there as quick as I could.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users