#1 chefmiller

chefmiller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:45 AM

I have enjoyed this as a winter seasonal from new belgium for a couple of years now, and would love to re-create it, anyone have any ideas?

#2 chefmiller

chefmiller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:21 AM

I have enjoyed this as a winter seasonal from new belgium for a couple of years now, and would love to re-create it, anyone have any ideas?

I guess not... :smilielol:

#3 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

Comptroller of Some Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:39 AM

https://logs.rockhop...=wchleva&id=125

#4 chefmiller

chefmiller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:05 AM

Thanks for the link, but I was wondering about the actual 2 below reference in the name and the description on the bottle. Does this make it qualify as an ice beer, or do they not take it down to that temp long enough for it to freeze, or what? It won't be too long before the weather outside could get down that low, and I was thinking about trying that part of the process out, anyone have any ideas?

#5 DaBearSox

DaBearSox

Comptroller of Some Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 11 November 2009 - 10:46 AM

Thanks for the link, but I was wondering about the actual 2 below reference in the name and the description on the bottle. Does this make it qualify as an ice beer, or do they not take it down to that temp long enough for it to freeze, or what? It won't be too long before the weather outside could get down that low, and I was thinking about trying that part of the process out, anyone have any ideas?

You should shoot an email over to new belgium and see if they will help you out with it...whenever I have contacted a brewery they are usually helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users